main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Happy Yule

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Twilight, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Twilight

Darth_Twilight Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2005
    Happy everything, everyone! And may you all get lots of lovely thoughtful gifts!

Chrissy

2. Darth_Minx

Darth_Minx Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2003
    I already got a lovely thoughtful cashmere sweater from Target, so I'm good ;)

Merry Christmas everybody!

3. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Santa got me Battle Front II!!!

Now it's time to play... [face_devil]

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

4. Darth_Twilight

Darth_Twilight Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2005
    I got a lot of really thoughtful gifts. I was driven to tears, and I've NEVER cried over a gift before! My mom (with help by my husband) got me an Xbox. No, not a 360, but the regular kind, but still, I was overwhelmed. Republic Commando, Revenge of the Sith, Halo 2, and a PC game I ased for called Rome. Those were the biggies. Gosh, I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

Merry Christmas to you all!

5. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah to everyone!!!

:)

6. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    merry christmas and happy hanukkah/kwanzaa/whatever from me too. :)

7. Jack_T_Chance

Jack_T_Chance Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2002
    HAPPY HOLIDAZE EVERYBODY!!! :D

I hope you all had a great day/week/whatever. May the Force be with you, always. :)

8. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Hsppy everything to all! We got such excellent things including SW trival pursuit and a new blender. I'm sure there's a connection....

And Serenity! Whee!

(I did also end up with a cut lip due to an inadvertant headbut from a 3 year old, but there are those who'd say it's not a family holiday without pain.)

9. KYJellico

KYJellico Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2004
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!!
    We had a marvelous time... Vicki, Clare, Mom-mom... all had a great day AND we were blessed with two special guests...
    Our dear friend and my buddy Chaz and our very dear friend Cindy.
    I tried my hand at baking a traditional Christmas goose (I've never done one before) And according to all present it was great.
    So Merry Xmas!!! Happy Chanuka!!! Happy Kawanza!!! Happy Candle Mass!!! Roota Voota Zoot!!! Bon Natal!!! Felice Navidad!!!
    Did I leave anyone out??? Oh well Happy Whatever!!!

10. Vaders_Kid

Vaders_Kid Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    Happy Holidays youse guys!

11. PlayzOboe

PlayzOboe Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    Happy Chrismahanukwaanzakah! I got a preconstructed deck of Magic Cards (with a $20 rare in it) and 4 booster packs from Jeremy, a lovely chenille scarf, a stuffed R2-D2, a Borders gift card (which I used to buy the new book today), some chocolate and a giant Palpatine Pez Dispenser from Jeremy's family...I'll be going down to see my parents on Thursday so we'll see what they got me ;-) I already know what we got Jeremy tee hee!

Jeremy got the OT on DVD, Magic Cards, an XM Satellite Radio receiver and car kit, a borders gift card, LOTS and LOTS of chocolate (he's a chocolate fiend) and well he got to spend time with me ;-)

I'll be making him an Obi-Wan Episode II costume for New Year's as soon as the boots are available on ebay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.