main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Merry Christmas & Happy Life Day!

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by DarthWormie, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Well, this will most likely be my last post until after Christmas, so for all of you Rebels out there celebrating, have yourself the merriest of all holidays, and here's hoping the jolly fat man in red bring you all lots of wonderful SW goodies!

2. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Merry Xmas to you as well Mike. Hope you have a great Xmas as well.

Merry Xmas to the rest of the Rebels and I also hope the day is filled with joy and SW goodies.

3. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Happy Holidays! :D

4. Garrett_Skymaster

Garrett_Skymaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 2006
    Happy Holidays, they only come once a year, so why not enjoy yourself.

5. JediFonger

JediFonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 10, 1999
    Happy New Year folx!

6. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Merry (belated) Christmas everyone!!! How was your weekend?

7. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Mine was pretty decent. Along with a new bicycle (need to ride the bus less :) ), I got some Star Wars swag: "Heir to the Empire", "Jedi Search", and "The Crystal Star", all in paperback.

8. Garrett_Skymaster

Garrett_Skymaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 2006
    I got two notable pieces of Star Wars swag. Volumes one and two of Star Wars: Clone Wars. I also got Firefly on DVD, all in all, it was a good take.

9. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    And now we prepare for the new year and the big parade! LOL

Christmas was good this year. My son scored an X-wing LEGO set and I scored the 2 disc edition of ESB as well as a SW water globe which plays the tune of "Let it Snow" with DV inside building a Death Star out of snow.

My 9 year old asked for the truth about Santa so, this was her last year of belief in the big man.

10. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Earlier this year my son caught me slipping money under his pillow and asked me why I was doing that instead of the tooth fairy. At that point my wife and I decided to tell him about everything. When Christmas came around this year it seemed like he had forgotten about our talk and started bringing up Santa again :oops:. We left it alone for the time being, figured we would give him one more year and we'll just remind him at Easter how it really works ;).

Speaking of Christmas... We got our son Lego-Star Wars 2 this year and it's a million times better than the first one (which we got him last year)! The difference this time around is we got it for the Gamecube, last year we got the 1st one for the Gameboy. This one has 2 player mode and is A LOT of fun!!! My wife gets a kick out of watching Chewie rip off the arms of the Stormtroopers [face_laugh]!

11. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    We got our son Lego-Star Wars 2 this year and it's a million times better than the first one (which we got him last year)!

We picked it up the week it came out because we like the original game so well... we have a PS2. I really do like the second one better. My favorite part was Chewie ripping the arms off the storm troopers until I found out that the bounty hunters get to blow things up with other devices than blasters! Now, I love using Greedo as a character!

I tried Battlefront II when it first came out but, it was when my ex-husband was still at the house and he got frustrated with the game and thus, I really couldn't get into it. Have you played? Is it worth buying?

12. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    I've played both Battlefront 1 & 2 and I'd say that if you don't already have the 1st one then definately get the 2nd one, it's a very good game with a few differences from #1. I snagged #1 from my father (he bought both of them) and I play that at home on my PC, #2 won't run on my system :(.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.