main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Merry Christmas / Happy New Year (I'm on holiday for three weeks)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by The Gatherer, Dec 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Gatherer

The Gatherer Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 2, 1999
    Hello everyone,

I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas and new years!

As of tomorrow, I am on holidays for three weeks, and I am going to the other side of the country, the top end of Australia - Darwin (Crocodile Dundee country - reference for the Americans!), to see my parents.

I am really looking forward to the break from work, and catching up with my family, who I have only seen once this year (my parents) and my sister (only a couple of times this year).

However, unfortunately, I will as a result, be offline for those three weeks (unless my online addiction overcomes me and I have to go to a public library). I will miss the daily news, etc... but I will look forward to hearing all from you in the new year.

(It only seems like a few days ago that I was writing a similar message... god this year has gone fast!)

2. JediLaw

JediLaw Jedi Master star 3

Oct 30, 2001
    We shall miss you Gatherer! Happy Holidays!

3. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    Havn't you kinda been on holiday for awhile now? Where have all the admins gone?! They rarely post anymore. Ohh well.

"(It only seems like a few days ago that I was writing a similar message... god this year has gone fast!)"

I know! OMG, yes, it seems like it was only a few months ago. I sware it was... I remember the conversation too. Kansas Navy wanted you to add him to your watched user list! Wow, why do I remember that?

4. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Merry Christmas to you Gatherer, and a Happy New Year. You will be missed and we will be happy to see you return.

5. Kadue

Kadue Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 20, 2000
    Merry Christmas everyone. I'll be off on holidays too, but I'll still be able to come here for a little while each day or two.

And while we mightn't always post, we are still here. :)

6. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!. Be safe and have some fun. :D

7. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Yeah same, so if you dont like the chiss, feel free to post freely for the next week!

8. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    I too, will miss you, Gatherer and Chissdude, you know I will miss you!

9. DarthArsenal6

DarthArsenal6 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 16, 2001

I thought he was band after the comments he made but I Guess the message goes "if you harrass Muslim people It's OK as long as It's not another religion" or "a good muslim is a dead one"
    Is that what The forum belives ?
    Are you trying to Mock us ?
    This (GATHERER) belives that all muslim are Terroist. If you think thats True then you should put shartsstiker on your fore head and salute to your graet leader, the same leader that your own country fought so hard to destroy this very evil.

No wonder the Muslim community has no faith in people like you since you harbour those
    Racist cavemen in your society.

Please DON"T TELL ME THAT WHAT HE SAID was JUST A FREEDOM OF SPEECH because I can say
    heck of a lot about Christianity and get arrested- but you can say alot about Islam and get away with it. Some freedom you have more like Total Domination and Dictatorship just like SADDAM HUSSAIN.

Edit: flaming. Banning. A bit. Happy Holidays everyone! :D

10. LanceJade

LanceJade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    DarthArsenal6-

Im sorry I've been away from the forums for this long to have missed those bias comments which you accuse Gatherer of.

As a Star Wars fan, I would appreciate it if we all could stick to at least a Star Wars theme here instead of such harsh language. That goes for everyone.

While I sympathize completely with your complaints, this thread specifically isn't the spot to take make them. If there were comments made by an admin along those lines, I believe that it will warrant some type of possable action. (especially true if your accusations are correct).

Please, go in peace and Happy Holidays, and God bless.

11. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    Wow... see, this is what happens when admins go away. :(

12. JADES_FIRE

JADES_FIRE Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I'm with you LanceJade I certainly wasn't expecting that under this subject.

I also don't know what happened :confused: but this is not the place
    or the time to have a shot at someone.

If you have a problem with an Admin there are other Administrators you can go to.

Other than that thanx Gatherer I hope you have fun down here in the land DOWNUNDER :D

And Chissdude we'll miss you mate :p

Everyone else have a GREAT X-MAS and New Year :D

13. LanceJade

LanceJade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    Jades_Fire

Neither was I. But, its the holiday season, and Im not going to get all worked up about it.

Have a good one people!

14. The Gatherer

The Gatherer Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 2, 1999
    Hi everyone, I'm back!

PS: I have NO idea where those above muslim comments are coming from.... sounds a bit deranged to me....

15. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    oh well, parties over

:)

Welcome back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.