main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Captain_Pete_Solo, Dec 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain_Pete_Solo

Captain_Pete_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2001
    Hi Peter here from Star Wars Society of San Antonio. I just wanted to wish everybody here Merry Christmas. Take care and be safe.

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Thanks for the kind Christmas wishes. I hope that your Christmas was a great one! :D

3. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    Thanks for the lovely wishes. Hope everyone had fun.

Did anyone get Star Wars for Christmas, or appropriate gift-giving occasion?

I didn't get anything directly, but the Gentle Giants Vader bust that I ordered with my Star Wars credit card "Galactic Rewards" points arrived on the 24th. So I consider that my gift.

I also helped my brother annoy his best friend's wife. His best friend loves Star Wars (trying to get him to join your group, Pete, as he lives in SA). Hooked up my brother with a Darth Vader telephone. His best friend was thrilled. Wife not so much so. 8-}

4. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Happy Holidays Pete!

I got two SW items for the holidays: the stormtrooper Fossil watch and the SW game of Life. Sweet!

5. Captain_Pete_Solo

Captain_Pete_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2001
    Hey Thanks Rose, the group is meeting next Sat, tell him to email me through the site.

6. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I didn't get much related to Star Wars for Christmas this year. I did get some really cool LOTR items, though!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! :D

7. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    I got Mrs. Darkrider tons of LotR stuff, including Arwen's Evenstar pendant. For her, LotR is an obsession. Now she can really understand how I feel about Star Wars! I have to say that the Lord of the Rings products being produced are top quality. I'm really glad that haven't overmarketed the movie product tie-ins. Just what we need, gollum spagetti-o's and ork underoos. ;)

Oh, and Happy New Year to all!

8. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    I got the AT-AT lego and a reprodution of the original A New Hope poster! :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

9. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    Ooh! I had asked for the 'romance' poster for TESB. That is my absolutely favorite movie poster of all time. "Didn't get it, but there are other occassions to get it as a gift for. Either that, or I will just end up buying it myself someday. No legos for me though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.