main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Dec 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    To all Mandalorians and non-Mandalorians, the Baron and Baroness would like to wish everyone a Happy Holidays, and a safe new year!!

2. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    I hope all the Mandalorians had a Merry Christmas and I want to wish everyone a happy new year also.

3. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! What did everyone get for Christmas? I got the Obi-Wan and Sidious Unleashed figures (sweet :D) and Rogue Sqadron III.

4. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    (Speaking in Selonian- see Corellian book series) I have gotten only the new lego mini series and the new Mos Eisley Cantina with Hansolobeforehemeetsleia, Greedowhohasbadperipheralvision, and Stormtrooperwithhighlycoolorangeshoulderpad. That is being okay though because my birthday is a week after Christmas and I also got the Pirates of the Carribean DVD with Johnnydeppwhoisbeingverylaughinglyinthisfilm.
    This movie may have looked to you as notsogood but it is funny, beleive me.

5. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    Jason and I went to see Pirates Of The Carribean when it came out in theater's and I didn't think it was bad at all. Johnny Depp was awesome in the movie.

6. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    To all... A Merry X-Mas & A Happy New Year.

Ya, I know I'm a bit late but, better late than NEVER...Right?

Everyone be safe. See you all sunday. OH...Check out the collector page . I'm going to list a few of my new X-Mas items for you guy's. :)

7. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    I got a most excellent telescope. I've nearly burnt my eyes out looking at the bright moon because I'm not patient enough to wait for the eccessory kit with lunar filter (and other stuff) Currently it's max magnification is 65 (coincidently almost exactly what the one I cobbled together on my own is, but the clarity of the image is much better and the colors are more true) but it's max usable mag is at 306x. I've already seen the rings of saturn with it (at 65) can't wait to see it with higher mag and planetary filters. But I'm practically dancing to see the moons of Jupiter pass their shadows over the giant.
    A most stellar gift.
    Nothing by way of Star Wars this X-mas but I did get X2 the DVD. Pretty spiffy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.