main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Dec 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    What was your Christmas Eve or Day like?

Anyone get or give anything cool?

2. JediMasterRevan

JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling star 4

May 18, 2004
    Mine was great I'm just trying out my new laptop now!!

3. Starr_Saberblade

Starr_Saberblade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2004
    okay I LOVE my dad he got me a CELL PHONE and a Game boy sp with the star wars trilogy game ' apprentice to the force'

I also got a bespin Leia for my action figure collection and beany r2 and 3po oh and an ask yoda doll ^.^

4. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    My 3 year old son picked out a lightsaber for me at Target. It's the coolest one I own, because he gave it to me. He chose it above all the other toys there.

:)

5. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I got a Return of the Jedi shirt from some friends of mine and also the first book of the Mandalorian Wars trilogy..... I got some friends of my some Social Distortion Tickets as their present.

6. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    snooooooowboard...yaaaaay.

to the slopes i go....

7. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I got KOTOR 2! and Fable! and Tony Hawk Underground 2! YAY!! I also got the Return of the King box set and the OT DVD set which I had held off on buying when it came out since I didn't have a job at that time. I also got rollerblades! Which must mean that my wife wants me to work out more or something...

On a side note my pc's power supply did a little snap crackel pop action so I get to buy myself a new one for Christmas!

8. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    i bought myself KOTOR 2 and the walkthrough today....just in case ya know? and after all was said and done i was only out 53$ and some change.hehehe sometimes it's good to work at bestbuy.

9. JediMasterRevan

JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling star 4

May 18, 2004
    I am pretty far in Kotor 2 I have beat Peragus, Telos, Korriban, and Dxun. So far I have had no use for the walkthrough. If you want to know the quickest way to get a lightsaber just pm me. I think that it sucks without it.

10. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    I got a sweet videogaming chair, go Here and check out the 100 series.

and I got this

I also have Kotor 2 and Tony Hawk underground 2. And I got some cash which will be turned into Vader's force FX lightsaber. No you cant have toomany lightsabers.

I also got a little mermaid christmas ornament. Shut up! I like the little mermaid.

11. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Axia those things are freaking sweet! I need one of those chairs for sure. I also forgot to add that my brother-in-law got both Moka and I Black Cobra Stun Guns. Now that is an awesome gift! Check it out here

12. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Yeah I totally recommend the chair man. It totally hugs your body. needs a little more padding but I'm just gonna get some foam and slip it under the cover. Now back to Kotor 2 in my game chair.

13. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I also bought myself a double sided theater one sheet of the Episode 3 teaser poster. My first Episode 3 merchandise. It....is.....beautiful.....5....long.....months

can't

make .... it

14. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    STAY STRONG, MAN!

15. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Oh don't worry, but its really starting to get to me. I need my Star wars man!! You realize I have a 2 1/2 year hole in my Star Wars Insider collection now? sheesh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.