main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities' started by QCJediGal, Dec 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QCJediGal

QCJediGal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2005
    I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    Merry Christmas JediGal.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. I am going to enjoy watching my 7yr old open presents on Christmas morning.

3. dinochick

dinochick Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2002
    Have a great Chirstmas and New Years everyone!! See you in 2006[face_dancing]

4. Illd_Saber

Illd_Saber Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2005
    Merry whatever it is you may celebrate! And of course, we'll have to all check back in after the 25th to tell of any SW loot we may have received.

Let's kick things into high gear in 06!

Brad

5. Super_J

Apr 25, 2004
    Have a safe trip Dinochick.

I prefer people dont buy me SW stuff without my prior approval. I am particular about the stuff I like. At work this year I got a Darth Vader cookie jar. The thought was there but I really have no need for it. The person who got it for me even asked someone else here and was told not to get something SW.

I am getting the plug and play SW video games for long trips in the car, but I picked it out and gave it to my wife so my son could give it to me for Christmas.

6. Illd_Saber

May 16, 2005
    If you get anything not up to your standards, let me know ... I might want to buy it.

I already have the Vader cookie jar proudly displayed on my desk at work next to Grievous Unleashed, Yoda figure, X-Wing and TIE mini Legos and the whole lineup of SD palm talkers.

Is there such a thing as too much?

7. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Best wishes to everyone! Merr-happy ChristmaKwanzaHannukRammadanBoxing Day to all!

Seriously, I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas. May you and your family be safe this Holiday season.

8. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Happy Life Day everyone!!!!

9. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Hope everyone has a very happy holiday And may the force be with you all.

10. dinochick

Jul 7, 2002
    Tonight I opened the present my mom left for me when she was here for Thanksgiving - she got me "Dressing the Galaxy"!! I am really excited, I wanted the book. It's awesome!

11. Illd_Saber

May 16, 2005
    Sooooo ... what's your next costume?

12. dinochick

Jul 7, 2002
    :p Good question! There are several I would like to do. It all comes down to time/price & easy of finding materials/will I ever wear it more than once I guess. I would love to make some of the more elaborate costumes though that Padmé has.

13. QCJediGal

QCJediGal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2005
    Well DinoChick if you want any help working on that costume I'd be more than happy too...though you defiantly have far more expertise than I do!

You'll have to let me look thru your SW book dressing a galaxy! I hear its a wonderful book!

14. Illd_Saber

May 16, 2005
    I was at Wal-Mart last night (bad idea this time of year, BTW) and I found 7 3/4 yards of this brown fabric that has a kind of rustic look to it. It was on clearance for a $1 a yard, so I bought it all. I don't know what I'll do with it, but I know it will come in handy.

15. Achilles_of_Edmonton

Achilles_of_Edmonton Jedi Youngling star 4

May 13, 2005
    Merry Christmas eve eve kiddies.

16. dinochick

Jul 7, 2002
    I am heading out in the morning folks. I hope that everyone has a great Christmas and Happy New Year. See you in 2006!

17. Super_J

Apr 25, 2004
    I did get a couple SW things for Christmas. SW Clone Wars Volume 2 and I had mentioned to my 7 yr old they had watches at BK. On Thursday he stayed with my parents for the day and he remembered to get one when he went there for breakfast. It was very thoughytful of him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.