main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by eddie-wan-kenobi, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    For the few Outlanders still out there, I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Christmas and New Years. I really miss you guys and I wish things were the way they use to be. :(
    Hope 2007 is prosperous for all of you.

2. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Life has changes that though are not always fun are for the best and things will prosper again when the next big wave of SW stuff starts... I hope anyways hehe.

And happy holidays to all as well.

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    We have had one heck of a run... not much activity on the boards this year... though that's to be expected. I hate that everyone has moved on but let's not forget the good times we have all shared together. I wish everyone a happy and safe holiday and hope next year finds you all well.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force,
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. freako104

freako104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    Merry Christmas and happy new year!! I hope to see you guys again soon!

5. bigdaddyfuller

bigdaddyfuller Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2005
    Merry Christmas, to all and to all :MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
    hey guys and dolls, i hope and pray that the other jolly fatman brings you and your family all you want, and that GOD richly blesses you in the rest of this year and in the years to come.
    On a side note, ok have we disbanded and I didn't get the messsage? We talk like this club or group or whatever you wish to call it is dead, well if it is please tell me. I know I have not been a regular poster on the boards. and i know all of you understand about being too busy to post. But i have have had fun when I could get together with you crazy bunch of nerf herders to just let it go. I know we as whole have had a tough time this year, but i like to think it is like a wave on the ocean , we will roll with it and still be ok.( enough on my lil soapbox, lol)
    I know that next year will be better for all of us.
    later people, the laughing fatman has spoken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.