main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mesa new to the Order

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Zelda_Skywalker, Sep 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    Okay... I was only on here a day a before then I was banned... so, I'll just start over... Now. I'm Zelda_Skywalker, Jedi knight and intergalactic pilot. I needed help the first time and ended up banned and I just wanna start over with all of you again.. hi., I am a knight and wish to be your friend.

*even though I like SW alot, I'm still a BIG rock fan [face_skull] I like the skulls and drums and junk. (my Marching band's drummers rock!*

2. JohnWayne

JohnWayne Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2005
    Banned? Why? Who banned you? They might be watching me... [face_worried]

3. Boba_Babe

Boba_Babe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    Hi, I hope you can stay around longer this time! Check out the Rules of Conduct, that might help!

Welcome, Zelda_Skywalker (BTW, I know a lady down the street whose name is Zelda. Very uncommon)

4. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    I really don't know who banned me, but it was probably for a good reason.... and, no, i don't think their watching you.

5. Kavic_Toth

Kavic_Toth Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 9, 2002
    Well, welcome back, Zelda_Skywalker! :)

Friendly suggestion... just make sure you read those sticky threads at the top of each forum. They are there to help prevent things like that from happening. ;)

And of course, you can always PM a Moderator in any forum to ask any questions you may have.

Good luck, and enjoy the boards!

6. Ruler_of_the_Jedi

Ruler_of_the_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

May 31, 2005
    Welcome, emjoy being here :)

7. bowieslefteye

bowieslefteye Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    Mesa new to...

This and many other "sub-par" posts brought to you by:
    [face_monkey]_jedi

8. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    It's good to have you back, Zelda. :) Be sure to check out the links in the forum header, and as stated above, be sure to read the stick threads. :) They will help you out around here because this is such a big place.
    There are many discussions which I hope to see you in soon. :)

Once again, welcome and Enjoy your Stay! :cool:

9. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome (back), Zelda_Skywalker! :)

I guess there isn't much more that I can give you as an advice than the ones already mentioned above. ;) But I'm glad that you're back and want to be a good member. :)

Take some time and lurk around, maybe this helps you and gives you a feeling about the board soon. :)

Enjoy your stay. :)

10. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    Thanx guys... I I ever need help you mind if I PM you? well thanx again for all that you said... wish I had asked my first time on here, yet I was too dumb to ask till I was nearly banned alredy...Thanx to all of you...[face_peace]

-Zelda Skywalker

11. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Welcome back! Yes, better to PM a mod or at least someone if you're unsure, before you make a bad mistake and get banned. Most people on the boards are really nice and are thrilled to help newbies. So don't be afraid and just PM if you ever need something.

12. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    arrrrr zelda skywalker, hello to you me lass! welcome back to the boards ! if ever yer findin' the seas here to be a bit rough everyone here is the friendly sort and i'm sure they'd be glad to help ya out..
    it's pirate day here today in case you didn't know.. so feel free to have a cup of grog and enjoy yourself, but watch out for the scurvy!
    (hands zelda skywalker an orange) that's protection from the scurvy for ya..
    but anyway..(gets out of pirate character)
    this place is pretty big and i'm kinda new here myself.. an area of the board i found to be very enjoyable is the expanded universe community. lots of cool people there and interesting discussions. so have fun, oh, and i really like your signature btw:D

13. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    Thanx, I made the signature up by meself, I wuz bored... and for hte orange... even though I hate em... but... thanx anyway... and I see enought pirates everday.. my school's team name is hte Pirates... [face_skull] (for the band they was gonna dress our drummers as pirates![face_laugh] ) -Zelda Skywalker

14. Kavic_Toth

Aug 9, 2002
    Zelda_Skywalker posted on 9/18/05 8:22am
    Thanx guys... I I ever need help you mind if I PM you? well thanx again for all that you said... wish I had asked my first time on here, yet I was too dumb to ask till I was nearly banned alredy...Thanx to all of you... [face_peace]

-Zelda Skywalker [hr][/blockquote]

I don't mind at all, Zelda. As I've said before, that's what we're here for. [face_happy]

15. Family_Guy

Family_Guy Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2005
    Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

16. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    HAHAHAHAHA....[face_laugh] hey, wuz up with the "ARRR" thing? and I think I found a few good friends.... whaddaya say? friends?

17. Kavic_Toth

Aug 9, 2002
    See the "Pirate Day" thread, or check the entire JCC for that one, Zelda. ;)

18. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Welcome back, Zelda_Skywalker.

I haven't ever been banned.

19. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    the banner in the expanded universe community still says it's pirate day so... ARRRRRRRR! we be friends me lass! i'd extend me hand to ya to shake but i wouldn't want ya to get caught on me hook! (me other hand has a big mug of grog in it that i ain't puttin' down!:D )
    but anyways.. i like yer school name by the way.... if i went to school with pirates perhaps i would've went more! ARRRRRRRR!

20. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOOookay... well, at least I know I have a Few friends anyways... well mesa go post else where... byes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.