main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

mess up do to out of order series!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by astromech_kuhns, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. astromech_kuhns

astromech_kuhns Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2008
    so i was watching ROTS and after i noticed this i paused it and came to post it.

in ROTS anikin says "my powers have doubled since the last time we meat count" right before fighting dooku aboard the invisible hand flagship. he is reffering to the time they fought in AOTC but since the new movie came out, well the most recent time they fought before ROTS was the SWCW movie i think any way. any one want to add or elaberate on that?

2. jedi-soon

jedi-soon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 27, 2001
    He doesn't specifically state that their encounter on Geonosis was the last time they met. For all we know, they might duel again during the course of the show!

3. astromech_kuhns

Aug 27, 2008
    well the third episode came before SWCW and i dont think they fought in the comics so the way im seeing it is that he refered to AOTC and of course he did say last tome so its now means what happened in the clone wars cause so far thats what there latest battle before dooku died. but the way i see it it just stood out to me as thats what he was reffering to.

4. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    At the time that's what we all thought, now we know differently :)

It's just semantics, really. It's not that big a deal. Now, if Anakin should meet Grievous in the course of the series, then we can start jumping up and down ;)

5. astromech_kuhns

Aug 27, 2008
    ya that was just my view and i wanted to throw that in there and i guess its right that its no bigee. anyway thanks!:)

6. GrandAdmiral_Frank

GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 26, 2003
    I watched the film and when Dooku and Anakin fought I was like "C'mon" beacuse we know that the line in ROTS was talking about the hangar duel on Geonosis. However it's not that big of a deal since you could say that TCW is when they last fought.

7. LawgSkrak

LawgSkrak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 23, 1999
    Realy quite a small, insignificant thing to be worried about, considering how much other material the new show may be screwing up in the long haul. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.