main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Message to Mike2-d2

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Jacen_Solo81, Aug 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacen_Solo81

Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    Hey Mike I remember you posting about wanting the audio version for the NJO. So I checked on it for you and you can special order them at Waldenbooks at no extra charge, and hey if you want to make the trip to Muskogee to get it I could probably hook you up with a discount if you let me know in advance.

2. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    I'll probably take you up on that... after saying that myself i realized i hadn't even looked to see if they had... i've ordered the first 5 from Amazon.com already. but the rest of them it sounds like it would be easier to order from you. I'll wait for the ones i just ordered to get in and go from there. I know Anthony Heald is the reader of them and he is one of the best from other SW tapes.

Also, i have a brain fart, how far away is Muskogee from BA?

3. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Mike, its like less than an hour away. Maybe 45 minutes or so.

4. Jacen_Solo81

May 18, 2002
    It's only like 36 miles from BA to the mall here in Muskogee. It usually only takes about 7 to 10 business day to get them in, but like I said let me know when you are coming down and I will either already be there working or meet you up there. But we would have to be like darkside assassins and be in and out before the authorities know the better. :D

5. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Roger that Agent Jacen... The Midgets wrestle at dawn, the midgets wrestle at dawn!

Oh in that case i'll definatly take you up on it.. i'll send you a message when i'm ready (and have the cash) for you to order them and then we can meet up there sometime, never been to the mall there, is it any good?

6. Jacen_Solo81

May 18, 2002
    It's not as good as most of the malls up in T-Town, but we do alright. We have a theatre and just got in a new American Eagle, Where my beautiful red-head works, and enough other stores to pacify everybody. I work tomorrow so I will just special order them for myself, and them post and let you know when they come in and the Republic will be none the wiser! Bwhaa! Bwhaa!

7. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Opps again.

8. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Ok, now that i'm me again... That was fast i had only ordered those things 2 days ago and i have the tapes as of today!

9. Jacen_Solo81

May 18, 2002
    so Mike do you still need any or did you already get them all from amazon.com? Let me know which ones you need and if you need them in CD or Tape

10. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    I'd rather get them from you, its safer and if you get a discount probably a little cheeper (at the least no S&H) But i can't get them right away i need to wait a bit before you order them if that's ok.

11. Jacen_Solo81

May 18, 2002
    No prob just let me know and I'll get them ordered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.