Messages to Big Brother (Read When Upped)

Discussion in 'Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by RidingMyCarousel, Sep 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'd like for everyone to read rule 3 in the rules and regulations thread because I've made some amendments to it. Thanks.
  2. farraday Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    3) There is to be no posting outside of the BB house allowed (this includes socks); doing so knocked 5 points off your score. This rule will have a three strikes process to it. If someone is caught posting outside of the forum on more than 3 occasions without prior approval from me, then that housemate will be forced to be my 'special friend'.

Dude, that's just eeevil.
  3. DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Yep, that sounds much more sensible.
    Definite discouragment there.
  4. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sounds teh good to me.
  5. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Much better!

Please... go into detail as to what special things this friend get to do....
  6. carmenite42 Jedi Master

star 4
    tracy, you are SO GROSS
  7. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    maybe this was a secret plot to get Dashy to share his secret fantasies so that we could know his innermost desires and seduce... i mean... break him!

MAYBE THAT

8. -_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus

star 6
    People while we all enjoy our fair amount of friction and conflict between the housemates, lets not go overboard with this flaming nor become too harsh with the words themselves.

I am challenging you all to find useful means to this forum other than just a way to get in a few jabs without the worry of being banned or warned.
  9. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    We could write haikus!
  10. -_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I challenge you to write a positive haiku.
  11. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I like Big Brother
    and flowers and butterflies
    it's all beautiful
  12. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I like you people
    sunshine and rainbows cascade
    Group hug, everyone!
  13. Terr_Mys Force Ghost

star 6
    comet is awesome
    Kaine is so agreeable
    and Smuggler is great!
  14. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    My car battery
    Dead, but I survive, not fried,
    Red is positive.
  15. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    I have a question
    what is the admin password
    for changing colors

yes, I understand
    we can't change our colors but
    some have changed some things

mostly what they changed
    was text decorations and
    whether it is bold

or, is there something
    obvious that I have missed
    for how to do this
  16. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    You should see the Admin link on the menu bar now...the first time you click that, it should ask you to set your admin password, if it doesn't, then you'll have to PM an Administrator to hack your account to get it.
  17. comet1440 Force Ghost

star 4
    I thought as vips there was an option to change our colors ? not like a mods but like RidingMyCarousel has his colors . And if we guess the admin password somehow we wil have access to the admin control panel?
  18. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    Just stepping in here to clarify. VIP's do have the option to change them, but they are not allowed to change them unless they are a game winner. All VIP's must stick with the default red they can change their text style and decoration (a-la Sebulba). Riding has special colors because he's associated with a fan force.
  19. comet1440 Force Ghost

star 4
    :eek: you cant post here , I demand that you be disiplined for your actions.

so we can change the colors but were not supposed to ? how do you do that ? or am I misunderstanding you ?

EDIT : nevermind I figured it out.
  20. comet1440 Force Ghost

star 4
    I HAVE COLORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

before I am ordered to change back I must savor this moment.
  21. carmenite42 Jedi Master

star 4
    comet - from The Rules and Regulations thread

4) As a housemate, you are VIPed but cannot use colors unless you win them.

Also, I was never aware of Riding being a VIP through FF - I thought it was just as an ex-mod. I figured the color change was because he was the BB host, but if he is a VIP through FF, that should be mentioned in his title.
  22. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah... it never gave me an option to set the admin password, just asked for it. Oh well, I guess I can worry about that when I actually get to change colors.
  23. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    I figured the color change was because he was the BB host, but if he is a VIP through FF, that should be mentioned in his title.

I think you're correct, Carmen. For some reason his "game host" status didn't register with me when I was typing my response.
  24. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    Okay, I figured out why it didn't ask me for an admin password... I was VIP once before, so it was the password from then, which I remembered finally.
  25. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    I was a FanForce City Rep when I first joined the JC in '02 for the Charlotte, NC FanForce. Ask farraday -- I spammed the JCC and he pretty much stopped it. ;)

As for the VIP colors, it's for the Big Brother Host. I talked to Dashes about it (seeing how everyone in here would be red) to help me stand out some.

And Comet -- don't you dare change colors again. Especially going about doing so and then bragging about it. You will not recieve any points for you this week. Simple as that. Maybe next time you can act a little bit more mature -- and hell, you may have even gotten away with it if you weren't so blind as to post screencaps of you doing it. And then, to go ask for permission from anyone besides myself and Dashy to go change your colors for a good, long period of time? [face_plain] You need to re-evaluate your place in this game if you plan on going anywhere or earning anything. [face_plain]

~ James

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.