main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Messages to Big Brother (Read When Upped)

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by RidingMyCarousel, Sep 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. comet1440

comet1440 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 25, 2004
    And Comet -- don't you dare change colors. Especially going about doing so and then bragging about it. -5 points for you this week. Simple as that. Maybe next time you can act a little bit more mature -- and hell, you may have even gotten away with it if you weren't so blind as to post screencaps of you doing it.

The hell with you, there is absolutley NO MENTION OF POINT REDUCTION FOR CHANGING COLORS, you have to follow the rules too, and the rules say nothing about point reduction for changing colors

2. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    comet, there's no mention of it because you're the first player to ever pull this stunt. Since you decided to deliberately go against the rules that state that only the default red is allowed, you reap the consequences. Your fellow housemates have all complied with the rule - you haven't. Those are the results of your decision to not comply with the rules.

3. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Hey Comet -- read the index thread. [face_plain]

Rule #4: As a housemate, you are VIPed but cannot use colors unless you win them. Every infraction, let it be posting outside of the Big Brother forum, changing colors or whatnot is a -5 reduction. In your case, though, breaking the rules multiple times, bragging about it and whatnot, you don't have a chance at earning any points this week.

Get over it -- your loss. Who's the host here? Not you. The point rule may have been edited out when Dashy last edited the index thread about posting outside of the forum. If it was accidentally edited out or so, not my fault -- you were supposed to read the rules as you entered this game.

And if you're going to try and come at me or insult me, at least do it with class. Geez.

[face_plain]

~ James

4. comet1440

comet1440 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 25, 2004
    * almost flames *

* remembers she is an admin and can ban at will *

* buries anger *

and while were talking about me breaking the rules, lets talk about yourself breaking the rules, you posted in here knowing that you are not allowed even though you are a " powerfull administrator" you broke the rules, your post here was not neccesary, I didnt nee your clarification nor did I want it , you should get punished for breaking the rules, I did. I push for sape or someone to ban you for 24 hours , yep I want an admin banned , you heard me right.

Hey Comet -- read the index thread.

Rule #4: As a housemate, you are VIPed but cannot use colors unless you win them. Every infraction, let it be posting outside of the Big Brother forum, changing colors or whatnot is a -5 reduction. In your case, though, breaking the rules multiple times, bragging about it and whatnot, you don't have a chance at earning any points this week

you just made up almost all of that post this is an exact copy of the index

The Rules

1) Every week, a task is assigned for 10 points. Myself and the users of the JC rate tasks -- the averages are then found and points are awarded to each housemate.
    2) At the end of the week, everyone is to vote for one user out and explain why. After that, the housemate is "let out" and the next week starts. For some weeks, there will be a double voting. Right now, these are planned for weeks 3 and 5. This may change, though.
    3) There is to be no posting outside of the BB house allowed (this includes socks); doing so knocked 5 points off your score. This rule will have a three strikes process to it. If someone is caught posting outside of the forum on more than 3 occasions without prior approval from Dash, then that housemate will be ejected from the house and disqualified from the game.
    4) As a housemate, you are VIPed but cannot use colors unless you win them.
    5) Colors, titles and avatars can be "purchased" with points earned from tasks.
    5) Tasks are to be creative -- ie, write a story about your first lunchroom foodfight, describe your room as if you were a cat, create a collage out of image markup tags, etc.

you cant make up random punishments whenever you please. you have to make the punishment BEFORE the infraction.

5. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    comet, I was asked by Dash to help when necessary. I posted in here today to help clarify two issues. Then I stepped back out of the "house."

Let me be very clear with you. You are a player in a game. If you can't abide by the rules such as keeping your colors the VIP red, you will not play. James and Dash have no obligation to keep you in the game. You are the only player to have pulled this stunt and, therefore, a consequence was handed down. James as game host has every right to do what he did. You don't like it, don't play the game.

You broke a rule. You got caught. Now you're mad about it. Understandable, but not defensible. Live and learn and move on.

You continue to push this and you will not be a part of this game any longer. Hope that's very, very clear.

6. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    Alright comet lets do that.

It clearly states that you are not allowed. You did. Since no punishment is expressed it is up to the mods discresion.

Their choices range from warning to banning.

If you want to trade in your five point deduction for a spin on the wheel of punishment go ahead.

Be careful though, that sucker is weighted toward banning the more infractions you have on your record.

Just for laughs comet, what's your record look like?

Heh, oh yeah comet, give that wheel a nice hard spin maybe Vanna will pout when your ass gets booted.

7. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002

Comet, don't even start on Katya. If not for her, this game wouldn't be going on right now. I believe she has every full right to post in here if she sees the need be -- especially if it's pointing out a rule or replying to something you said.

Secondly, as for "you just made up almost all of that post this is an exact copy of the index" -- yeah, from what, like a few moments ago? Like I said a moment ago, it looks like Dash edited something out on accident or so when he amended the rules before. As for your statement of "you cant make up random punishments whenever you please. you have to make the punishment BEFORE the infraction." -- the rule wasn't made up as we went along. As for your punishment, though, due to you being so prideful of changing your colors, then posting a thread showing different combinations, getting nailed by Katya and then asking her for permission to change your colors, which is against the house rules and you know it? Yeah, I think your punishment is very, very fair.

Comet, if you don't like this game, tell us and we'll happily let you leave.

Simple as that.

~ James

8. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    In general, what's the schedule of events for voting people off. With this first week starting on Sunday at Midnight, it would seem we'd need to wrap things up before the next week starts, but I'm not online much on the weekends, so if that's when everything goes down, then I'll need to make arrangements one way or the other.

*need to make that a longer run on sentance methinks*

9. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Tasks are due by Sunday at the latest and I need all PMs for nominations by Sunday, also.

As of right now, I don't expect an eviction this week.
    Unless we replace Comet today or tomorrow.

~ James

10. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Made ya look.

11. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.