main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Messages to the Outside World

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Terr_Mys, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
    This is in response to the cuddly party thread.

Bill Maher mentioned something about this the other night. I thought it was a joke at first...oh wait...it is. This is a stupid beyond words fad that will hopefully die a painful death very soon.

It's like an orgy without any of the fun or adventure.

2. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    I thought being cuddly was something that way to cutesy couples did that make you want to gag.

~PK~

3. Jjanda_Solo

Jjanda_Solo Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2001
    Date Posted: 9/12 11:29pm Subject: RE: I Have Gone To Sleep Naked The Past Two Nights
    *is disappointed by lack of replies from female posters*

I'm a female poster, and I sleep naked all the time... Okay, technically, for a certain 5-7 days out of every month I find it advisable to wear underwear. Also, if I'm in a situation where someone may be coming in to wake me up or something, I may wear pajamas so I don't have to worry about that. But if I'm alone or will be waking up with an alarm, always naked. (Or sleeping with certain people I'd be naked... but that's another issue.)

4. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    "relying on his charm to keep him from getting nominated?"

Baiting is unbecoming of mods, Tracey ;)

5. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    Date Posted: 9/12 11:29pm Subject: RE: I Have Gone To Sleep Naked The Past Two Nights

What's with all of you having people that burst in on you and see you naked? Do people have no respect for privacy in this world?

6. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    "However I must disagree. Mase is one of the greatest hip-hop/rap artists of all-time IMO."

Gah...he's barely a great side-kick.

7. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    To the WH: Yes, Rach, you do tell the best stories :). Now smuggle me a creme soda, wench.

8. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
    You know, judging from all the unpositive remarks he's made in the Messages to the BB House, Qui Gon Moon isn't too positive.

9. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    I guess he isn't. He was angry about the nominations.

10. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    Well, obviously, enough of us didn't think Snerd was essential to the House, or he wouldn't've been nominated. And enough people in the JC thought that he should be booted out, or he wouldn't've been.

So I don't see what anyone (except maybe Snerd) has to complain about.

11. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    Agreed. Snerd got voted out fair and square.

12. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    There is nothing to complain about. This is a game we all knew that when we signed up. When the JC votes you out, you just have to accept it. I feel bad for any person who is the first to get voted out. But in the end it is the JCs hands on who stays and who goes.

-Seldon

13. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    You lasted longer then Comet, so no shame, and tracy, so well done.

14. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Lordy - do you people throwing the hissy fit in comms not remember that farrie was promoted a few months after returning from a serious ban for CUSSING OUT THE ENTIRE JC? People with histories becoming mods is nothing new.

But then again, I liked farrie as a mod, so it stands to reason that I like trace as a mod. Oh, and also because we're all at the DB together, too.

ETA: oh, and what Dingo said, too. <3, Matt.

15. farraday

Jan 27, 2000
    And the many nights of sexual tension and unending lust.

16. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    well, yeah. but i figured that goes without saying.

17. farraday

Jan 27, 2000
    Dingo stop mackin on my harem!

And KW, Tracy doesn't believe you've memorixed my biography and keep printed copies of my posts in a small shrine to me under your stairs, of which the crown jewel is a bad of my hair clipping your paid my barber forty dollars for.

18. farraday

Jan 27, 2000
    Bah you washed-up old mods trying to relive your glory days by by having sexually charged conversations with nubile coeds.

o_O

19. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    Trace - that's a problem on every college campus, all over the country. And in Australia too, if my experience at Macquarie was at all representative.

20. Terr_Mys

May 19, 2002
    Re: Geometry thread - Generally, girls suck at geometry. At least that's my personal experience. I'm sure there are exceptions. Definitely one of the easiest classes for me and all the guys I know, though.

21. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    So because a few girls you know are idiots who suck at geometry, that means that girls in general suck at geometry (so kind of you to allow for a few "exceptions")?
    Nice, so very nice.

You're exceptional.

22. Terr_Mys

May 19, 2002
    To say that most girls 'suck' at geometry was an exaggeration on my part, but I believe the evidence shows that the male brain is naturally better equipped to deal with geometric thinking. I know that some girls can give a guy a run for their money as far as the subject is concerned, but in general, the testosterone boost at puberty gives a lot of guys the edge in math, especially geometry.

But I won't make any more generalizations. :)

23. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    *gets bowl of popcorn & grabs a seat*

24. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    the testosterone boost at puberty gives a lot of guys the edge in math, especially geometry.

[face_laugh] what evidence whatsoever do you have that testosterone is linked to geometric/mathematic thinking in any way? Please, no really, tell me.

25. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
    *pulls this thread as he walks away*

If you want to destroy my sweater...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.