main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Messages to the Outside World

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Terr_Mys, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    I'm not going to make any sterotype here. At my school most of the guys when to the private school. I'm at the public school. The majority of the honors students are female. This is only because a lot of the guys are at other schools in the state. If they had all gone to the same school it would be equal.

-Seldon

2. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    No you haven't Katana....

wait a second...

damn it!

3. farraday

Jan 27, 2000
    You just want me locked in here for thre emore months katana.

and Dashy if that's the secret prize I'm going to go all out because ever since they broke up I haven't been able to get my required dose of Bennifer.

I've been going into withdrawal and this Jlo/Marc Anthony stuff just aint cuttin it.

4. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I suppose girls are not good at math because their brains are better suited to cooking and cleaning and stitching and baby raising?

Um, I'm sorry to have incited such defensive remarks from you ladies, but this certainly wasn't my implication. I'm just going off those 'Male Brain vs. Female Brain' programs I've seen on The Discovery Channel and ABC. :) Guys generally have an advantage over girls in math, just as girls generally have an advantage over guys in language / communication skills. The female brain has fairly better communication between the two hemispheres, while in general the male brain tends to rely more on intense activity in a single hemisphere.

Just stating the biological extremes, but it's just part of our natural wiring.

5. farraday

Jan 27, 2000
    Too late to backpeddle now Greg the younger, your chances of gettin any for atleast 8 months are nil.

About those sheep... hey just because I'm headed to New Zealand doesn't mean I'm scottish.

Anyways I hear you're a wiccan huh? That cool, I mean you were going to hell anyways so might as well go all out

Burn baby burn!

o_O

PS. MY girlfriend loved the thread on the propper technique for public restroom safety, very nice.

6. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
  7. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    Your mama.

Hehehe, I'm on the outside looking in! :D

8. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    lmao...Son-Of-JOR-EL...kneel before Zod

[image=http://www.indyknights.com/graphics/emoticons/rockon.gif]

lmao again...of all the places to find queeq.

9. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Queeq is my hero! Go Beardi Knights!!

~PK~

10. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    Message to S_W

leave the bug alone, infact forget it's there and just get undressed.

*focuses camera*

11. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
  12. Terr_Mys

May 19, 2002
    ATTN WHers/ores: Since I'm stuck in this house and getting rated on every little thing I do, I figured that you guys deserve the same. :) So here's the Weird House score breakdown:

Rach: -5 points for bragging about essay-writing pwnz0r skills; +5 points for using the word 'wicked' (even though I don't get the reference :)); +10 sympathy points for your elbow :(; +5 points for saying 'school sucks'; -5 points for stealing Jazzy's dying joke; +10 points for calling Cramby a man. Final score: 20 points

Cramby: -5 points for your bad attitude; -10 points for saying 'it's physically impossible to lick your elbow', as the correct statement is actually 'it's physically impossible to kiss your elbow'; +15 points for being the voice of reason for SJ and Boba (I mean...reason...what?). Final score: 0 points.

Leida: +5 points for being cooler than us; +5 points for personnification; +5 points for 'green monkey'...is that anything like Absinthe? Final score: 15 points.

JaziB: +10 points for '[face_love]'; -5 points for saying 'licking'; +5 points for sarcasm; +10 points for dying; -10 points for not writing inside parentheses posthumously; 1138 points for being sexae. [face_love] Final score: 1148 points.

13. Terr_Mys

May 19, 2002
    Hé Gregoire... tu ressemble à un petit ours. Mais pas exactement un lion, parce que c'est Ewan.

Teddy? Ou te souviens-tu de cette carte postale-là que je t'ai acheté à Paris? 'Bisous bisous'? ;)

En tout cas, tu es aussi Lion. Mais je suis Verseau. Hourrah. :)

Mais en fait, Ewan est Bélier, n'est-ce pas? Oh là là... bélier... brebis... évite Ewan, Eve. Évite-le. :(

14. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    No, i will not have sex with you. [face_plain]

15. Terr_Mys

May 19, 2002
    Quel dommage.

:rolleyes:

16. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Je ne suis pas rien.
    Je suis un pomme de terre!
    Pour bein connaitre un homme, il faut....

Regarder les enfants!

-Seldon

17. Terr_Mys

May 19, 2002
    Katana: Arrêt d'utiliser BabelFish!!!! :mad:

Si c'est une langue que tu veux comprendre, il faut y apprendre.

Ça, alors...je suis poète et je ne le savais pas.

J'exige que vous me divertissez!

*divertissiez. N'oublie jamais le subjonctif. :) On peut me tutoyer aussi. ;)

Mais euh...il faut que je me couche maintenant... alors, voilà:

"La pie niche haut; le rat niche bas; l'hibou niche ni haut ni bas."

18. Jjanda_Solo

Jjanda_Solo Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2001
    English, por favor.

19. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    Pfft, you'd like that wouldn't you? [face_plain]

20. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Katana - I studied in Sydney - Macquarie to be exact. [face_love] Australia

And on that note, can I give Ki some MAJOR props for his submission to the banner contest in comms? Because, yeah. It rocks. Not that it surprises me, seeing as his banner for FFNSW kicks some serious ass as well.

21. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    "Seldon...I think I love you."

Thanks Kayta.

Also sape change those colors back. How many times does the JC need to tell you to keep the yellow and black colors?

-Seldon

22. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    Seldon: you should offer to father her child. Quickly. ;)

"Ewww, I feel dirty now."

Nothing to do with me YodaJeff.
    Word on the street is you stank of urine when you woke up this morning.
    Best come clean and tell your mom those Depends aren't helping.

"I need to take a shower."

Make it a cold one, lover boy.

23. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    "Common sense says that if I'd stuck around, I'd have been offered the position...."

Once again it falls to me to knock you off your high horse KW.

Fair enough. You weren't good enough to hold the job as an impartial, unbiased 3rd party which is what the Head Admin is supposed to be. You could not be trusted to listen to all sides of an argument, sometimes against your friends in the administration, and give a fair and balanced ruling. Now you're out there telling us that if you'd just hung in there for awhile it could have been yours by default! Your entire MS history is by default! Bane stuck you in The Senate when there was nobody better. Then you were bumped up to admin in Comms because there wasn't anyone else. Then G-S got your Head Admin gig. Let's face it, he was pretty bad at it....but most everyone thought he was a better choice than you!

Well I'm sorry to burst your face saving bubble KW but I think everyone knows you weren't never gon' git that job.
    And you knew it too, which is why you quit.

Not sure what you mean by "common sense" but if you mean that the Head Admin job is passed from admin to admin in a chain of succession just because they're admins, you're sorely mistaken. And your experience proves it. ;)

Edit: Mate, I never wanted a Comms admin job or any admin job for that matter. If I wanted the job, do you not think would have asked Vertical for it? [face_laugh]

YJ: Look at the way I post, do think I'd handle Comms as an admin without going off the rails? Remember the time you and KW banned that user because he used the same icon and had the same First Name in his profile as Ternian used? No other reason than that. Remember that thread where I made you unban him and admit you were wrong? Did you and KW learn how to use the fundamental principle of an IP scan for moderating a messageboard that day? Now go ahead and tell the good people that either of you were more qualified than I was ;)

Also great to see you boys chatting about the same sentence on AOL before double teaming a response. Trez OT ;)

24. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
  25. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    "Seldonian" has officially replaced "dust" as the most asinine word ever created."

hahahaha

I like it!
    Then again I created it.
    Anyway Seldonian is no more absurd then Orwellian or Asimovian.

-Seldon
    The Keeper of the Seldonian Principles as applied to the Jedi Council Forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.