Messages to the outside World.

Discussion in 'Big Brother House' started by Dark_Lord_Erik, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Speewwy Force Ghost

star 5
    The Bigger Fish: Marry me and I'll call off my boa that's currently creeping around under your bed.
  2. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    So The Bigger Fish is having to decide if he wants a boa under his bed or Speewwy in his bed... What a decision... :p ;)
  3. Jedi Speewwy Force Ghost

star 5
  4. Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus

star 5
  5. Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I'd just like to say that farraday was a good mod in his short run as one. I'm sorry that you feel that it's no longer for you.

:)
  6. Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus

star 5
  7. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    i would just like to say thanks to everybody who said something nice about be in this thread

you guys ROCK! :D

i [face_love] my fellow JCers!
  8. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    Since I can't respond to the above thread in the JCC, I'll do it here :D :

Soggy-Ben Doggy: You are most likely not reading this, but you were my first, and one of the best friends I have ever made on the JC. I miss ya!

Ginger: What can I say? You know how much I care about you. I'll catch you at the lounge. ;)

Angel: Thanks for being there for me throughout this year, answering my e-mails, giving advice, and just being a good friend.

Lady_Jedi26: Best Paddy a LSer could want. :D

Crimson: For those fun spam wars. I'll get you at the next Dark Lord spam fest though. ;)

Sabe: Thanks for all those great memories in the Hayden Fanclub. But I tell you, he's mine! :p

Agh! And so many others. I don't want this post too be too long, but thanks to Anvia, cbjedi, jadesaber2, evil_empress, eaglejedi and all the others on my WUL. You're great friends... and I wouldn't be watching you if I didn't love ya. :)

~*Senoj*~
  9. Jedi Speewwy Force Ghost

star 5
    Soggy was one of my favourite people to talk to on the boards! Where has she gone?
  10. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    No, sorry Senoj, but Hayden is mine! :p

Okay, just kidding, I guess I don't get him, just this other random Canadian... [face_plain] ;) [face_love] :D

I love you, JW! [face_love] (Really. :p)
  11. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh gosh, Tashi. It's a long story. Basically, last summer she was extremely involved with the Lightsiders of the JC. That's where I met up with her.

However, there were a few bad members in the club. They hacked into ezboard accounts, and did lots of other terrible stuff. Soggy spent many hours online trying to fix the problems. It took a very big toll on her... so she decided to take a break from the JC for a while. A long while unfortunately. :(

I miss Soggy! :_|

What? Now I have to fight for Hayden from you too, Julie? :p

~*Senoj*~
  12. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    Naw, actually, you can have him. I'm pretty happy with the guy I have. [face_love] :D :p
  13. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh yes! Did you say you got back together again with your old boyfriend? (If that's wrong, please excuse me. I read so many posts everyday it's hard to keep track of things. :p )

Well, Hayden will have to do for me until my special guy comes along in RL. ;)

~*Senoj*~
  14. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah, my old boyfriend. If I forget the fact that we were broken up the last few weeks (kind of, we actually still talked a lot), we've been together nearly nine months. I was the one that sort of broke us up because we were long distance, my parents are being rather difficult about us meeting, and just various stuff... then realized I was a complete idiot to give him up cause he's the best.

But it's a good thing that he doesn't get jealous too easily, cause I do still think Hayden's really hot. [face_love] ;) :p
  15. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    I've found that once two friends move physically far apart, their friendship starts to deteriorate. Not always. But often. Actually, it's rather unfortunate. :(

Ah! That's good. Some guys tend to get jealous very easily. Have you ever noticed that? :eek:

~*Senoj*~
  16. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    Happy Birthday YodaJeff!!!!!! :D

[image=http://www.adventureballoons.co.uk/images/Happy-Birthday-c.jpg]
  17. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    you're welcome Kerr_Plunk! :D ;)
  18. Jedi Speewwy Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm watching you all. Be careful what you say...

[face_devil]

And The Bigger Fish, can we say that I'm your official stalker now? :)
  19. Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus

star 5
    //sees Amazing's message

I know that I'm watching every word that you say.

Every move you make, every breath you take, every step you fake, every time you bake, every glass you break, every 5 cent piece of candy that you take....I'll be watching you.

Also, thanks for the mention in that mod thread. I thought that I was totally forgotten while I was in here.

:D

Erik
  20. Debo Chosen One

star 5
    "I'm rootin' for Debo and Sil. Go Debo Go Sil. Who do y'all think is gonna win."

Thanks, big_boss_nass!
  21. Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA

star 6
  22. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    we think you're fantastic too Rogue1-and-a-half! :D
  23. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    Carosel-- You better be careful! The next dare you ask for I'll make you wear an icon that's even worse than Barney. For a total of 2 weeks. ;)

~*Senoj*~
  24. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    just want to say that i'm very glad that GriffZ and DarthSapient are back in the fold as moderators. they are two of the best, most active mods around, and i know that certain forums would have been lost without them.

[image=http://www.sbac.edu/~tpl/bboards/welcomeback/welcome%20back.jpg]

:D
  25. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    happy birthday Jedi Greg Maddux! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.