Metal Bikini

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by dianediane, Jul 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dianediane Jedi Padawan

Hi all. I am new to the forum. I am desperately looking for assistance with the Metal Bikini. Preferably somone who can volunteer to fabricate the entire thing as I am quite low in the costuming talent department. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. You can email me directly if you like.....trooperchick3@yahoo.com

thanks.
  2. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  3. Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff

VIP
    star 3
    I have a lot of info on my site. When I started I had no costuming experience at all. It can be done :) To have one made for you, you are looking around $400-600 to buy one.
  4. -LadyVader- Jedi Knight

star 1
  5. PrincessSolo Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'd try out leiasmetalbikini.com. There's a gal there, think her name is Darcienne. She's made the bikini for herself and two others, they're gorgeous. A little pricey, about $600 I think to have one made, but overall it'd probably be worth it.

~Solo
  6. Stubbzilla TFN Costumes Staff

VIP
    star 2
    I would caution you to look around and view in person whatever it is you will be ordering from prop dealers. Even the licensed ones show one picture on their website and then send you an inferior product.

I have seen many people order from an unlicensed dealer, only to recieve something that looks far worse than the pictures used to advertise the product.

Even worse, there are many people out to make a quick buck, and they take your money and disappear. Coming in as a new person, it is easy to get ripped off and buy something from someone who everyone else knows has a bad reputation for selling junk or ripping people off.

Also, please do not post any links here to unlicensed dealers.
  7. dianediane Jedi Padawan

Thanks everyone for your input. Hopefully I will be successful in my search.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.