main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

metal gear solid

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by liambauckham, Sep 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liambauckham

liambauckham Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    hello i know this is slightly off topic but im making a metal gear solid fan film and am a little stuck as for sound effects, does anyone know how i could get the sound effects from the game I currently have the original mgs title and all the sound files are stored as .vox, anyone know how to convert these to wav/mp3 etc

any help would be appreciated

many thanks

2. majormorgan

majormorgan Jedi Master star 2

Jan 3, 2004
    Welcome Liambauckham !

Your post isn't off topic at all as this site is for all fanfilms not just Star Wars ones...!

Try this free software:
    http://www.wma-mp3-converter.net/

Whilst I have never used it, its write up included .vox files you talked about.

How long till we can see some of your metalgear film? Do you have any screenshots so far?

Good luck!

3. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    I second the welcome - glad to have you here!

You might also want to take a look in the sticky thread for more great software like the one majormorgan mentioned. You never know what you'll find in there! :)

Good luck!

4. liambauckham

Jul 11, 2005
    thanks for the info i got a couple of films ive made on my site www.liambauckham.com/videos.html
    the new one we are working on is called metal gear waller: sons of b*tches

it all came about when playing mgs3 we noticed alot of similarities between my freind "waller" and snake
    waller is what you would get if u mixed snake with tackleberry from police academy so the comedy of the film may be lost on you but see what you think id love to hear your thoughts

5. liambauckham

Jul 11, 2005
    just tried using that vox converter above and the files didnt seem to convert right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.