main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Metal Keychains From QMx

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Feb 8, 2014.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    You can now get on the wait-list for the QMx mini metal Star Wars ship keychains at the QMx store. This first round of metal replica keychains will include the Imperial Star Destroyer, Slave I, and the Millennium Falcon.

See Rebelscum for the full story and a link. I like the Slave I..

2. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Those are all very cool. Great detailing. The thing is I don't really care for keychains. Between my keys, various store "loyalty" cards and my remote starter, my keys are already so bulky. I feel like a school janitor sometimes.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Yeah, I have a few SW-related keychains but I don't use them for that.

4. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    I'm gonna have to get me these! I collect keychains, so this is totally in my wheelhouse.

5. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I used to have a little Darth Tater keychain - he always got stuck on things in my purse.

6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Just a note that Rebelscum have a gallery up on these from Toyfair 2014. You can see it here.