main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Metamorphises (Jaina/Jag fic written by Neobi_Kenobi, JediWarriorYoda, and me)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lt_Jaina_Solo, Sep 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    ok, folks. Neobi, Sara, and I were writing this in pm, and we decided to post it. look for posts from any of us. here's the first one!
    ~*~*~*~

Jaina?s heart ripped open as she watched Jag?s clawcraft fall into the atmosphere and into the water depth below.

?Jaina?? Kyp?s uneasy voice broke through the static of the com.

?Twin Suns Two, stay on that skip. Let's get this done so we can get back to base,? Jaina?s voice didn?t betray her feelings and as her walls went up she could feel Kyp?s sorrow.

Jaina flew a bit mechanically, but managed to nail three skips before the battle was over. Force, Jag. You promised you'd never leave me! her mind cried out as they left the engagement zone.

She settled her X-wing on the landing pad, and was the last one to leave. Colonel Celchu and Kyp were waiting for her.

"The General wishes to have a word with you, Goddess," Tycho told her.

"Very well. Is Master Kyp Durron's presence required as well?" Jaina replied tiredly.

"General Antilles would appreciate it. If you'll come this way," Tycho told the two. Then, he turned and they followed him down the hall to the Wedge's office.

Her mind was racing as she walked stiffly behind Tycho. He's gone, she thought softly. He's actually gone. Her motions slowed and she could feel the tears that were welling up in her eyes. She blinked them back.

I have to be strong, she told herself. I'm a goddess, remember. She watched through hollow eyes as Tycho keyed open Wedge's door. Slowly bringing her gaze upwards she locked eyes with the General.

He carried the same hollow expression that she knew was plastered on her face. He knew, she thought. The way his eyes gave her a feeling of pity made her understand that he had known for a while. The tears started to form again. She willed them away.

"Sit down," he said gesturing for the two of them to seat. He raked a hand through his graying hair and sighed heavily. "What happened up there, there's more to it."

Jaina looked up at him with a surprised expression on her face.

"I don't understand sir," Kyp said from beside Jaina.

Wedge looked at the Jedi Master, "Well, we knew they be coming. So we devised a plan, but we didn't expect him to go down."

"What are you talking about, Wedge?" she said, at the edge of her seat.

"Jag was supposed to fly into the heat of the battle and take them all out with this missile that Danni Quee had invented, but he wasn't supposed to crash." He closed his eyes, "He's not dead though."

Her eyes brightened, "What!?"
    ~*~*~*~

feedback is very appreciated!

2. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    great beginning, Lt, JWY and Neobi!! looking forward to more! :D

3. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    not bad. considering its done by authors I absolutely love!!!!!! glad you guys posted it!

keep it up!

4. tendra_217

tendra_217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    Great job you guys. Keep it up

5. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Aw, thanks Master_Jaina. That is very sweet of you.
    Jags_gurl: Thank you.

Sara

6. Neobi_Kenobi

Neobi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 15, 2001
    jags_gurl :Thanks for being the first to reply
    Master_Jaina1011 :Thanks!! Your too kind.
    tendra_217 :Thanks!

7. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] glad you think I'm kind [face_devil] some of my friend dont well my readers dont either because I love leaving them with cliffies . . . hehe. ACK! I hate DRL! keep it up guys!

~MJ

8. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Thanks Tendra.

9. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    jags_gurl- thanks. and we're working on it. this was a bit of a spur of a moment thing, so we're figuring out where we want to take the fic right now... oh, and congrats on being first one to reply

Master_Jaina1011- [face_blush] thanks. i don't know if i can speak for the others, but that's definately a comment that makes me blush with happiness.

tendra_217- thanks, and we'll definately try...

Master_Jaina1011- Again! don't worry, i know what you mean. my readers especially over at Forever Lost probably will hate me for a while. i hate DRL too, and my friends think that i'm crazy because of some of the things i've done with my writing.

off to write my Odyssey paper :( hate that book

10. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    Let's hope Jag isn't dead. I'm reading too many stories where Jag dies. Why can't I have a Jag?

~Inyri

11. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    This is a great start :)

Love NYC

12. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    InyriForge- my fic among them right? i don't know. can i have one to?

NYCitygurl- thanks!

13. LadyMairead

LadyMairead Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    ooooh...
    MYSTERY!
    INTRIGUE!
    ANGST!
    JAG SHIRTLESS!!

Well, Ok, not yet, but I was hoping if I slipped it in there, maybe you guys would get the hint... :)

Great start everyone!

14. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Of course your's is one of the fics I'm reading! What sort of question is that? That's what inspired me to read this one.

As for finding Jags, I'll keep my eyes open on the boards. There have to be some hot single men with incredible piloting skills around here somewhere.

15. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    lol you two. hey, we can all hope for a shirtless Jag and hot guys on the boards.

Love NYC

16. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    LadyMairead- i hope that N and Sara don't get too mad at me, for this, but if things go like i think they're going to go, Jag might just end up shirtles.....

InyriForge- hey! i was just checking! just pulling your leg! glad to hear that! so, found any cute ones yet?

NYCitygurl- yes, we all can

17. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    Haha! Yes! Shirtless Jag! I forgive you for everything!

18. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    well, i'm not sure about that. it's really up to Sara

*runs off to warn Sara against crazy LMs*

19. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    What??! I'm not crazy!

But I swear on my lightsaber that all six of my personalities will hunt you down if there's not a shirtless Jag in the next post!

JWY, don't listen to her!!

20. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    six personalities? only six? i have about ten.

besides, are you sure you want Jag shirtless? i mean, he was just in a crash..... [face_devil]

21. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    I'll put an add for Jag's in my sig.

Did I hear something about a shirtless Jag? Oooooo, we can only hope it's true.

~Inyri

22. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    InyriForge, check out my above post. and that's a good idea. any good Jag's around, please come to this thread.....

23. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    See? Shirtless Jag = everyone happy. What's not to love?

24. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    are you sure you want Jag shirtless. he'll still be healing from his crash. you know, all bruised and scarred and scratched up....

25. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    Jaina can kiss it and make it all better. :D
    See? Problem solved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.