main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Metamorphises (Jaina/Jag fic written by Neobi_Kenobi, JediWarriorYoda, and me)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lt_Jaina_Solo, Sep 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    When's the next post?

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Well, she said if he gets better. That means he's going to get better or you're going to be in trouble. I feel much bettr now.

And I agree with Sara. When's the next post?

Love NYC

3. Neobi_Kenobi

Neobi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 15, 2001
    Its coming, I'm almost done. It will be maybe five min. before I send it to Lt.

4. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Cool.... it's a bad sign when you don't know when the next post is coming and you're one of the authors.

5. Neobi_Kenobi

Dec 15, 2001
  6. Neobi_Kenobi

Dec 15, 2001
    Syal?s heart raced as she stood outside the door to Jag?s med room. You must be strong for him. No matter how bad it looks you can?t let him see it in your face.

Slowly she hit the control panel that opened the door. It slid open quickly which made her jump back involuntarily. The head of Jag?s bed was elevated so he was sitting up. The bed was positioned so that when someone walked in the door they only saw half of Jag, the non-burnt side.

She saw his eye shift as he looked at her, though he did not turn his head. Quickly almost as if running she went to him, but before she was half way there she stopped, for he had spoke, ?No, don?t come any closer.?

Tears fell from her eyes as she realized that her child had made a mental picture of himself, hesitantly she glanced around the room. No mirrors?

?The medics say that I?ll be ready to transfer in a few days,? he said leaving his eyes still shut. Syal hadn?t seen her son in a long time but she could still read his emotions from what he said.

He?s disappointed in himself?

Syal turned as she heard the door slid open. A nurse stood in the door way, ?Colonel Fel, you have a visitor.?

Syal flinched as a metallic clank sounded behind her as her son surrounded his bed with the medic curtains. ?She says her name is Jaina-?

The nurse was abruptly cut off as the young pilot pushed her way past the nurse. ?I am a Goddess, he does not need to be informed of my arrival,? Jaina said in her snobbiest voice.

?I am tired; I do not wish to have anymore visitors today,? Jag said in the same tone that his father used to say that it was final.

The tears began to form in Jaina?s eyes as she moved closer to the curtain, ?But Jag??

?Please leave.?

The only sounds that were heard in that room were the soft clip of Jaina?s boots and the sound of the door closing. Timidly Jag opened the curtain, his mother had left too. Oh Jaina, this truly is for the best.

?Mrs. Fel?? Syal stopped as the medic stepped in front of her.

?Yes?? she replied, a little irritated.

?I would like to make arrangements with you about your son?s transportation back to your home.?

Syal saw Jaina quickly bring her hand to her mouth and turn the corner. ?A bit later,? she said as she walked around the medic to follow Jaina. It was a good thing too because as she turned the corner she saw Jaina bring a blaster to her head.

7. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    Oh no :eek: Great post. :)

8. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Somehow when I read this in the PM, I didn't read the last part... great job.

9. Jade_Fel_Horn

Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    AHHHHH! NNOOOOOOOOOOOO! Must have more soon!

10. collywolly

Jul 22, 2002
    Oh yes we need more. :)

11. CorellianSon

CorellianSon Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2002
    I have been following this story for several days now and after reading this latest post I can only say one thing:

I have never seen such character assassination in my life.

I had started off a reader, but you've absolutely lost my interest after this post.

12. Zara_Rose

Zara_Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
  13. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Well, he's entitled to his own opinion.

14. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    gotta love ending posts with cliffhanger endings... means you're pulled into the next one... REALLY YOU WANT TO READ MORE WHEN YOU READ A CLIFFHANGER ENDING!!! :p

well i just started looking into this story actually... hoping to get more readers for mine... you know how lovely it is to get new readers... and then my lovely roomie *points over at Jade_Fel_Horn at her computer bout 5 ft away* always recommends me stories... half of which i have yet to look into due to i'm behind... will be reading stories from the end to the front since i like to be up with the times really... anyways... great writing from what i have seen so far :)

15. jade_stone

jade_stone Jedi Master star 1

Jun 20, 2002
    AAAWWWWW! Why couldn't I have a roomie that likes star wars?!?! Who says horses and sci fi don't mix!

16. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    well i choosed my roommate this semester... last year i had a roommate that had NEVER seen star wars (poor deprived soul)... choosing roommates is def the way to go :)

17. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    [face_shocked] oh no!!! eek! what a cliffie!!! :_| poor Jaina! [face_shocked] but don't kill yourself over it!!

8-} can't wait for more! :D

18. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    *Sits in shock in front of computer*

*shakes head to clear it*

POST AGAIN TODAY!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Don't do it, Jaina! We're working on purchasing a miracle!

~Inyri

19. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    o my god!!! please post today-- i really want to know what happens.

20. Khemist_Karla

Khemist_Karla Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2002
    [face_shocked] Oh my goodness!! What a cliff you left us on! Please post soon!!!! [face_shocked]

Great post btw!

Karla

21. collywolly

Jul 22, 2002
    Please post to day. :) I give you hme made cookies. :)

22. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    Upping this

Hint Hint

~Inyri :)

23. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    well, i am finally here, and i'll try to work on the post tonight....

i just got my braces tightened, so i'm in a lot of pain, and i have a large load of homework, but i hate that cliffie just as much as i'm sure you folks do, so i want a post!

anyway, on with the thankies!

collywolly- yes, that part scared me too! thank you!

JediWarriorYoda- you didn't read that last part? [face_shocked] but that's the best part of the whole story!

Jade_Fel_Horn- thankies!

collywolly- i need more too!

CorellianSun- now that really sucks for you, because that post was the most dismal, depressing one of the lot, and things were going to get better! hopefully, you'll come back...

Zara_Rose- what was that um for?

JediWarriorYoda- yes, very true. everyone's entitled to their own opinions...

Tinuviel_Jyana- thankies! (i'm going to take that as a compliment for Sara) thankies very mulchies!

jde_stone- congrats! you didn't mess up the page this time! 8-}

Tinuviel_Jyana- well, i'm not in college yet, so i'll stay out of this discussion...

jags_gurl- don't worry, we won't. thankies!

InyriForge- i'll join you in that chant...don't kill yourself Jaina! things are going to get better!

JainaJag00- we'll try (rather, i'll try) [face_blush] thankies very mulchies!

Khemist_Karla- i'll try, and thankies!

collywolly- thankies! what type?

InyriForge- well, as soon as i finish typing up this reply, i'll "work" on my homework, and instead work on the post... :D

24. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Syal gasped, then sprinted forward, shouting, "NO! Jaina, don't!"

Jaina started, but didn't pull the trigger. "Syal!" she gasped. Tears streaming down her cheeks, she dropped the blaster and fell to her knees. "What did I just do?" she cried, face buried in her hands.

"Shh, sweetie. It's alright. Everything's going to be alright, sweetie," Syal whispered into Jaina's hair as she gathered the small young woman into her arms. "You were just distraught- that's it. Everything's going to be ok."

"How can you say that?" the Jedi Knight asked bitterly. "Jag may never walk again, and he won't let me see him to talk to him about what happened. Does he still love me?" Jaina asked herself, forgetting that she was talking to the mother of the man she loved.

Syal's eyes widened, but she continued comforting the sobbing woman. After a while, Jaina's tears subsided, and it was then that Syal asked, "What does my son mean to you? Are the two of you in a relationship?"

Jaina's eyes widened as she realized that the woman that could possibly become her future mother-in-law had just found out about her relationship with Jag. She was silent for a minute, then, biting her lip, replied, "Jag and I have been going out for a while. I love him very much, ma'am."

"You love my son? Does my son love you in return?" Syal asked carefully.

"I believe so, ma'am, but he won't let me see him, and I need him to understand that I'll always be there for him. I'm not sure if he realizes it. He may decide to do something stupid, like decide that we shouldn't be together because he's paralyzed or whatever," Jaina replied honestly.

"First of all, it's Syal, not ma'am. Second of all, let's go to the mess hall, where it's a bit more private than a busy hallway," Syal answered gently.

"Ok," Jaina sniffed a bit, then wiped her face with her sleeve. The two women walked down the corrider to the mess hall where Syal grabbed herself a cup of caf.

After seating themselves down, she asked, "Now, tell me. When did this all start? I have to admit that I feel very much in the dark here."

Jaina blushed a bit, then said, "Jag and I started going out after I saved his life in the first couple of weeks we were at Borlieas."

Syal's gaze turned complentive, and she said, "I see. Well, I'm sure that thing's will work out. I think that it would be best if you get yourself some sleep so that you're rested for tomorrow. Thing's will look better in the morning."

Jaina grinned, a sad one, but a grin, and answered, "Thank you, ma-Syal. Good-night."

"Good-night, Jaina," Syal answered, watching as the young woman left to head to her rooms to go catch some sleep.

Oh, Jag, what have you gotten yourself into here? She loves you so much, why are you doing this to her? she asked silently as she sipped from her caf.
    ~*~*~*~

Dr. Vertain Chase looked over the reports he had on Colonel Fel's paralysis. Interesting. This lad was paralyzed when his starfighter crashed. Maybe the CRT will reveal something more about the legs and whether they can be fixed...

He stood up from his stool and called his assistant to him. Together, they walked down the hallway to the medroom where Colonel Fel was being taken care of.

He stepped into the room, and asked, "Colonel Fel?"

"Yes?" was his dull reply.

"I am Doctor Chase. I'm the one looking after you right now, and I was wondering if you would be willing to take anymore tests?" he continued.

"Why not? I have nothing left to lost," Colonel Fel replied, struggling to sit up in bed.
    ~*~*~*~

"General Antilles, Madame Fel, um, Knight Solo," the aide's confusion on how to address Jaina was brief. "Doctor Chase wishes to talk to you about Colonel Fel."

The three looked at each other from their seats around the waiting around the room, and in unspoken agreement, all stood up and followed the aide into a small room with several comfortable chairs, a holoprojector, and a long table.

Doctor Chase was waiting for them. "Ah, General, Madame, Miss! It's wonderful t

25. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    YAY!! You're done hurting him, I hope.

Love NYC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.