main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Metamorphises (Jaina/Jag fic written by Neobi_Kenobi, JediWarriorYoda, and me)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lt_Jaina_Solo, Sep 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Did anyone notice my earlier comment?

**crickets chirp**

Guess not.

Is it okay to call my self a Cracker?

Waiting for postie! :D

2. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    alright, wishing you guys good luck and tellin gyou guys to keep upping my post. I have to get up really early for school and its almost 11 here. *winces* no sleep for *counts fingers* I have no idea. I swear, I'm giong to go crazy like my sig and I'm rambling so yeah!

Hopefully I'll be able to read to post if not . . . well night!

3. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    about time you got on N!

Saber- we're waiting for LM to get back on...

4. Neobi_Kenobi

Neobi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 15, 2001
  5. Saber-of-Light

Jun 18, 2002
    **winces** Did I just take 300? Sorry.

I can't see the post- Darth Self-Control is whispering at me.

But- new postie on my thread!!!!!!

6. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    congrats on 300 guys! gals! whatever! *yawn* nighty night!

*wacks DRL and runs out fo thread screaming*

7. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    it's alright, N, i just need to go to bed real soon...

SoL- don't worry about it...BTW, read it, reviewed it, loved it!

8. Saber-of-Light

Jun 18, 2002
    Hellooooo... MJ- mew postie on my thread!

Sorry for plugging, Lt!

9. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    new postie??

10. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    ~*~*~*~
    Doctor Chase answered, ?The damage to his legs and spine is repairable. In essence, Colonel Fel will walk again, and will hopefully regain full use of his legs. I?m not sure about the extent of control he?ll have, but I do know that he will not be paralyzed from this accident.?

He paused and looked at the faces of the people in the room. Wedge?s face had a grin klicks wide, and he looked like someone had just told him that he was getting a nice surprise birthday party or something. Syal was grinning almost as broadly as Wedge, which brought him to the fourth person in the room. Jaina Solo, Jedi Knight, also known as the Goddess, looked like someone had just told her the best news possible. Her face had an expression of joy and happiness as she asked, ?May I go see him? Does he know about this development??

?Yes, you may go see him, but no, he has not been told. I thought that he would enjoy the news better if he heard it from one of you,? the doctor reported. ?I?ll leave you three to yourselves. Good-day.?

As soon as he left the room, Jaina looked pleadingly at Wedge and Syal, ?Can I please have a couple of minutes alone with him? Jag and I have some things that we need to talk about.?

Wedge looked from Syal to Jaina, then said, ?It?s alright with me. Syal??

Syal smiled gently, ?I guess I can last without seeing my son for the next couple of minutes. Just try to make it quick, alright??

Jaina grinned and gave the two quick hugs, saying, ?Thanks!?

Her grin faded as she walked down the hall to Jag?s room. Last time he hadn?t allowed her to see him. Would she be able to get in this time? was the main thought going through her mind.

She quietly slipped into the room, and jumped as the door shut behind her. ?Whoever it is, I?m not in the mood for visitors, so please leave?? the irate voice said from the bed, not moving his head at all.

?Not even from me?? Jaina asked, worriedly.

?Jaina?!? Jag gave a half-strangled cry. Pushing his upper body up, he sat startled in the bed, keeping the scarred part of his face away from her. ?What are you doing here? Please leave.?

?Jag, why are you doing this?? Jaina asked quietly.

?Who could possibly love a monster such as me?? he asked bitterly.

Jaina came over to the foot of the bed, where she could see his whole face, marred and unmarred sides. ?Jag, if someone loves you, it?s from the heart. It doesn?t change simply because they become paralyzed,? she told him moving over to the other side of the bed. Jag flinched away a bit, but there was a limit to how far away he could get from her.

Gently, minding his burns, Jaina placed her hands on his scarred cheek, gently stroking the burns. She moved closer towards him and softly pressed her lips against his burns. She kissed, first, the top of his burns working her way down to his lips. Making each press of her mouth softer than the last time. Even more gently, she placed her lips on his and kissed him. ?I love you, Jagged Fel. Nothing can change that. Not paralysis. Not scars or burns. Not even death. I love you. You have my heart,? she told him quietly. She touched her hand to his heart, feeling the burns under his shirt with her fingertips.

Their eyes locked and with nimble hands she lightly pulled his shirt over his head, letting the shirt fall from her hand to the floor. Her eyes moved to look at his disfigured chest and torso. She ran her fingertips gently over his scars, sending a chill up his arms. Bringing her hand to stop back up to his heart. ?You have my heart,? she whispered, her breathe mixing with his.

Jag stared at her for a moment, then pulled her head down for another kiss. When he released her lips, he said quietly, ?I didn?t think that you could possibly love a paralyzed, scarred man, so I was hoping that you would forget about me and find someone else. I thought it was for the best.?

?Listen here, Jag Fel. Don?t you ever think you know what?s best for me, alright?? she asked, fiercely. ?Second, of all, I already said this, nothing can change the f

11. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    oh, that was sooo sweet....that's the last post? *buries face in pillow and cries* But I loved this story!

12. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    awww, that was soooo sweet!! i loved it!! :D but now it's over! :_| it was a wonderful story, guys! simply mah-vel-ous! :D

13. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    It was a good end, ladies. Before I was spoiled I had a fear that you may hurt Jag even more, but then I heard it had a happy ending. :) It was a great run and i"m sorry it's over.

~Inyri

14. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    I apologized!!!! I didn't mean to spoil it for you!

15. Zara_Rose

Zara_Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    That was sweet. Melikes!

16. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    It's okay, Rogue! I am actually really big on spoilers. Plus, it was my own fault for not reading it last night. No biggie. :)

17. Neobi_Kenobi

Neobi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 15, 2001
    Thanks guys I'm happy you liked the story.

18. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    Oh that was such a sweet ending. :)

19. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    :_| NOOO! I dont want this to end . . . cant you continue it? :_|

anyways, that was great and you didn hurt Jag anymore YEAH!!!!

20. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Awww!! Good story! :D

JediFarfy

21. tendra_217

tendra_217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    That was a great story you guys. :D

22. Saber-of-Light

Jun 18, 2002
    Aww- it's over? That was short. But it was sweet! Now, all of you who want more to read, go to the link in my sig, and read my new post!

**crickets chirp louder**

Ehm... [face_blush]

23. Saber-of-Light

Jun 18, 2002
    Aww- it's over? That was short. But it was sweet! Now, all of you who want more to read, go to the link in my sig, and read my new post!

**crickets chirp louder**

Ehm... [face_blush]

24. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    rogue11lovesjag- yes, i'm afraid it is the last post... :( :_| but thankies! [face_blush]

jags_gurl- thankies! did you like the beginning? i wrote that part! :D see, i can be nice to Jag! [face_love] thankies! [face_blush]

InyriForge- glad to hear that...and thankies! [face_blush]

Zara_Rose- thankies!

collywolly- thanks!

Master_Jaina1011- nope, don't think we're going to continue it... hey! i'm not always mean to Jag! but thank you

JediFarfy- thanks!

tendra_217- thanks! [face_blush]

Saber-of-Light- eek! double post! anyway, thanks! don't worry about the plug!

anyway, i want to thank N and Sara, because it was tons of fun writing this!

anyway again, up for more people to read it!

25. AnakahSkywalker03

AnakahSkywalker03 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2002
    It's over??????!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! :_|

Okay, breathe.....okay, I'm all right now. All good things must come to an end, I guess. And you guys un-paralyzed Jag!!! :D I knew you would! I just knew it!! An awesome end to an excellent story! Well done, girls! :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.