main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meteos > Sex

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Soontir-Fel, Jul 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    You can download freeware versions of tetris (not quite the same ona computer, but then nothing ever is) from probably any website with freeware titles like versiontracker.

>>My '99 account was permabanned.<<

So you're admitting to posting under a sock while permabanned, thus officially rendering your posts to be considered as spam, eh? o_O

2. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    Only got 7663.7. :_|

3. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    Meteos > Sex

This is assuming the little eskimo has had sex, with something other than a salmon or a hybernating bear. If he has (human) then he wont be getting much more if he likes a lame computer game more than it.

That computer keyboard must sure keeps ya warm at night in alaska eh!

4. pat-fett

pat-fett Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 17, 2001
    Yeah........... puzzel games don't turn me on.

5. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    But it's a DS game. What I linked was a little demo.

6. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    So you're admitting to posting under a sock while permabanned, thus officially rendering your posts to be considered as spam, eh?

[face_whistling] :D :p

7. SkyeLightrider

SkyeLightrider Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 12, 2003
    I bought the actual game Meteos for the DS, man it is AWESOME

I can't reference it to sex though. different genre :p

anyway, Meteos is frantic, hard, and addictive. You can only move panels vertically, and try to align three or more in vertical or horiztontal lines. if they connect, they launch. the idea is to launch the blacks to space. here's some features.

1. 30 separate worlds, each with different level effects. Example, a level with higher gravity, making launches require staging (more on that later), or a world underwater, making blocks slowly fall and rise. Each level is different, and each level's blocks are different too.

2. Collectible Meteos. Each block, or Meteos, that is launched off screen, you keep. These are used in "fusion" mode, basically a menu that allows you to unlock new planets, items, music, etc. for example, a new planet (level) requires so mahy earth Meteos, so many Wind meteos, and a few special Meteos. If you have them all, you can fuse your new planet.

3. A somewhat decent story! For a puzzler, this is incredible, but there is a "story" mode with three options, a straight shot 7 stage attack, branching (think Star Fox 64), and multi-quest, which is basically you against multiple comp opponents at every stage, plus mission requirements. Beat the opponents and keep the mission requirement to advance to the harder of the two or three choices of level.

4. In game play.
    a) staging = you launch your stack, but it's not reaching orbit. Find another set of three Meteos that are in your launch pile? Connect them to make a stager boost. Staged boosting is ALWAYS stronger than normal boosting, and is sometimes required to launch to the stars.
    b) docking = you've launched a stack, and it's not going up. underneath it, you have a set ready. launch the stuff underneath, it will ram the stuff in the air and dock, then rise up stronger, like staging.

5. Multiplayer. First off, DS download play. one cart, 4 players, easy. Second off,how do you beat the opponents, by destroying their homeworld. It's addictive to watch thir planet blow into a million pieces. Plus in multiplayer, you can target which player get's your junk, so three on one games are possible, or two on two.

Overall, this is an excellent puzzler. A puzzler that actually has depth to it too. If you have a DS, go pick up this game.

Highly recommended.

8. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 13, 2004
  9. Fist_of_Mandalore

Fist_of_Mandalore Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2005
    ^4 W1nN4r 1Z U!!!111!!!!111. Now really, dose this thread have to go on any longer?

10. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Why should'nt it?

11. Fist_of_Mandalore

Mar 31, 2005
    I dunno. I just wanted to type spmething beside teh l337.

12. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I got to 356455.6 before I got bored and stopped.

13. Fist_of_Mandalore

Mar 31, 2005
    Erm, moer of teh winnar is u? :p. Ok, FoM will stop now. But seriously, this game is kind of boring. Oooooo, watch the blocks, over and over and over and over ad infinitum.

14. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    I believe you have desribed every puzzler ever in the history of history, goof sir, Fister-of-Mandalorians.

15. Drew_Atreides

Drew_Atreides Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    ^^Meh, there are other puzzle-games besides Tetris clones..

16. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/DarthGuy/omgirulez.jpg]

Is the ultimate goal of the game to get as far as you can without falling asleep?

17. SkyeLightrider

SkyeLightrider Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 12, 2003
    Play the real game on the Nintendo DS and your opinions will change. If you like puzzlers you'll love this game.

18. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    Yeah I could probably play that, and di just play that game, for hours, btu I am falling asleep now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.