main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Metroid Fusion (GBA) Strategy and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by JEDI-SOLO, Dec 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    So how about it? Whay do yall think about the game?

I am only at the begining and of course I am stuck. I am at the first mini boss or boss I guess and I can't beat him.

He is the one right after getting the first energy tank and missle expansion.

Any tips?

Discuss.

2. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
  3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Could you describe him? I forget what he's like.

I haven't played Fusion as much as Prime, but it's a damn good game- and the puzzles in it can be 10x harder than anything in Prime to navigate.

4. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Let's see......He is this kinda round reptile thing that has these 5 or so little things that circle around him.

You fall from up above to get to him.

5. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Is it a kinda turtle-like looking thing with a green shell and purple skin? If so, this is what IGN's walkthrough has:

" The enemy threat is discovered: Arachnus, a native beast of SR388 that has been possessed by the X. Arachnus attacks with fire, a slashing beam of energy, and an earth-shaking ball attack. Defeating it isn't as tough as it looks, so long as you remember your jump moves from before. Hang from either edge and wait for Arachnus to move below Samus. Jump to the other side of the room before it can slam into the wall with its ball-rolling move (which will knock Samus down), and fire a missile directly into its belly when it turns around to face you.

Don't get greedy -- you will typically only be able to tag the creature with a single missile before it counterattacks with either a slashing or ball attack. Just fire a single missile and jump back to safety on the ledge and ready to jump across the room again. Keep this pattern alive until you've depleted your missiles, and then continue with your blaster if necessary.
    "

6. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    That sounds like him! I will try that strategy thanks 2nd!!

7. Yoda_Soda

Yoda_Soda Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2002
    I'm stuck, I've killed the SPIDER BOSS and now i have the continous spinning ability. I can't get up now! I don't know where to go. I see the t I have to get up to the highest but that's impossible, whenever I jump all the way up there, i'm at either one of the corners. HELP!

8. Jobo

Jobo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 14, 2000
    Are you in the boss room? If so, use your new found ball ability to roll uner the left wall. ^_^
    _jOBO

9. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    I feel so stupid now. I did what 2ndQuest said and killed the guy with no problem. I must have fought that guy like 10 or so times before that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.