Metting Nov. 13

Discussion in 'Quad Cities - Old Board' started by ChrisKenobi, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisKenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    We will meet Saturday Nov.13 for bowling at 7:00 p.m in Moline
  2. qcJediJes Jedi Knight

I may be able to make it for a half hour or so, but then I've some shooting to do on my movie around 8:00.
  3. quadcityteecee1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Glad to have run into both Steve--bon chapeau, monsieur!:)-- and Chris (song playing: "on the Road Again!") in the same day.

Chris--Good to have seen you hope things are going well...I am now full time at BHC myself, and run into Steve on occasion. I hope to make it to the bowling, can not guarantee as I have previous plans earlier on Saturday, but I have some friends who like bowling and want to see what the group has got...Maybe a challenge, say 4 vs. 4? Let me know if and when is best for you--Friday pm and early Saturday eve are best for me.

Steve, are you or anyon else going to Visions in Chicago, the Paramount Convention benefitting Toys for Tots in Indianapolis at the Indy Mariott East, or the Slanted Fedora con with Darth Maul and young Boba at the Indy Omni Hotel?? All are on Thanksgiving weekend. If you can , let me know if anyone will be at the Omni event, as that is the likely stop for me on Thanksgiving.

Hopefully till Saturday at 8pm--TC.

4. PirateJedi Jedi Knight

I will be in town this weekend i should be able to meet at the bowling alley if i don;t have to work, but i was wondering if i do have to work i will not get off until 10:30 so i was wondering if you guys were doing anything afterwards, bar or whatever. be good to get a respones to one of my messages. i know i have not written much, but it is alot of work to prepare to gaduate, from my second college. Good news is i will be gaduating in may so i will be home for good come the summer time. Bad news is or good the way you look at it i am going to start working on my Masters next fall. i will be attending a college in the QC. i hope to get a job at Black Hawk, so i will see steve too, teaching art. I hope to see you all Saturday. And i hope i can start attending more meetings soon. this is pirate jedi signing out
  5. PirateJedi Jedi Knight

I will be able to make the meeting and bowl a few games with you. it turns out i don't have to work on Saturday night so i will be there see you guys there.
  6. qcJediJes Jedi Knight

I will not be there. By brother-in-law performs at Comedy Sportz and got a ton of free passes for tonight, which he rarely does (usually, he gets one per show). I'll be there laughing it up.
  7. quadcityteecee1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry I missed y'all--I was in the outer rim territories kickin my POS in the back bumper, tracing down an electrical fault in my used car. Got it solved but not till late Saturday and into Sunday...If you all are going to Indy, let me know, or I will front for QCJO at the event with Darth Maul and young Boba Fett. Please let me know soonest, Steve, if/when the December meeting is. Thanks, and MTFBWY.--TeeCee.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.