main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST MF WORLD PREMIERE • THE SHOOTING SCHEDULE VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Luke Skyywalker, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UberJediPaul

UberJediPaul Jedi Master star 1

Apr 12, 2002
    Still proves nothing its all so random/out of sequence there is still a lot of stuff shot in total secret just because a character is missing does not mean anything other than no-one knows until the movie is out.

2. Charlie07

Charlie07 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2015

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. arjank

arjank Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2015

The stuff that's missing in the flashback stuff must be related to Rey, it's crucial to the whole plot. She's either Solo or Skywalker and that's what we will find out in two weeks. I recall that Daisy mentioned in an interview that who she is will be answered in TFA.

4. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014
    yep and for me Rey Solo seems impossible with these latest infos. Because Han/Leia hand over Kylo (who is older) to Luke. I doubt they would also hand over baby Rey to Luke. Rey must already be at the academy/CLAN at that time ;)

5. HL&S

HL&S Magistrate Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 2001
    So scene 197 should be "the last man is down, Kylo Ren approaches Rey" which then transitions to Han and Leia bringing young Kylo to Uncle Luke.

I don't know what 199 or 201 are. Maybe the start of kylos Vader obsession. Or maybe the missing scenes involve Rey being dropped off on Jakku?

Not sure what happens at 205 and 206 but eventually Maz steals the saber while the Knights are roasting marshmallows around a fire. Which is different from her stealing it while the Knights were looting.

Is the jagged terrain/palace the castle of Darth Vader? McQuarries old concepts had it placed on just such a terrain. Also is the battlefield there too? Vjun, where his castle was located in the EU, is an acid rain soaked world. So is this a battle between the Knights of Ren and the Acolytes of the Beyond at the castle of Darth Vader? Did the Acolytes, like in Aftermath, buy the saber off of a trader and then take it back to Vaders castle? It would at least make sense for Kylo to locate the Knights at Vaders castle.

Is Rey there? Is her mother an Acolyte? Anyone have a description of the female AotB in Aftermath? In her quest, I could see her crossing paths with Luke. I could also see where something to do with her draws Luke away from the Academy. I would say that's when Rey gets dropped off on Jakku but if she's at the battlefield as the older flashback spoilers suggested, that would be after the academy massacre.

6. arjank

arjank Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2015
    EXT DAY - 198 - ACADEMY • Leia and Han Solo hand over Young Kylo Ren to his Uncle for training

EXT DAWN - 200 - ACADEMY • Young Kylo Ren being trained by his Uncle

INT NIGHT - 202 - ACADEMY • Bodies left behind - Young Kylo Ren is gone

199 and 201 are important, especially 199.
    201 will probably be "KOR attack academy"
    199..............some plot detail regarding Rey [face_dunno]

7. LANDO_ROCKS

LANDO_ROCKS Force Ghost star 5

Nov 28, 2002
    The artwork of a young person approaching a hooded figure on a throne inside a cave, that could be Kylo meeting with Snoke when he 'defects' to the Dark Side?

8. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014
    197 is Last man is down and Kylo approaching Rey (not sure how this fits to Han/Leia and handing over Kylo to Luke after he was part of the battle, or is someone else at that time Kylo Ren? Maybe Snoke?)
    199 maybe Rey and her mother are shown?
    201 could be the attack of the KoR against the academy and Luke appearing and fighting but losing. He maybe can only save his daughter and loses his nephew.
    206 could be Luke dropping Rey at Jakku

Also 203 and 205 mentions the same, but it is not the same. I got it now, there are 2 Kylo Rens. The real Kylo Ren is Snoke leading the attack and in 205 he has the captured young Kylo. ;)

arjank likes this.
  9. AloneinSpace

AloneinSpace Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 21, 2015
    "Last man is down and Kylo approaching Rey" line may be misinterpreted or just misspelled. Two options come to my mind:

- Last man is down and Kylo approaching Ren.
    or
    - Last man is down and Snoke/Ren approaching young Kylo

(I don't think Rey is in this flashback)

10. CairnsTony

CairnsTony Force Ghost star 5

May 7, 2014
    This is the order of the flashback as originally presented by MSW in February of this year. He claimed it was in the right order:

• Interior Day Roses’s Pub – There is a secret underground chamber and Rose begins her tale to Han, Rey, and Finn. They hold hands.
    • Flashback: Interior Night at Academy – Dead bodies are on the ground. Luke turns up.
    • Flashback: Exterior Dusk at the Afkcademy – It is noted it is peaceful now. Artoo-Detoo is saddened as his master departs.
    • Flashback: Exterior Day at the Savannah – A hand that takes the sword at the start of the film is revealed to be Naka’s hand.
    • Flashback: Exterior on the Savannah – A peasant’s hovel where the peasant drops the sword, starts a fire, panics and then returns.
    • Flashback: Exterior Desert – Local trader is seen leaving. (I believe it then cuts to Finn and Rey’s faces as the story unfolds).
    • Flashback: Exterior Day Desert – Local trader makes a sale to a wealthy man.
    • Flashback: Exterior Night Battlefield – Fierce battle! Sword is being use by the CLAN against THE SEVEN.
    • Flashback: Exterior Night: the last man is down and Kylo Renn approaches Rey!
    • Flashback: THE SEVEN are looting and we see Rose in the foreground taking “the object.”

• This is the order of the sequences in the current leak with obvious gaps. However you look at it, the order is different, gaps or otherwise:

EXT DAY - 192 - SAVANNAH • Reprise Hand takes sword, we reveal Naka

EXT NIGHT - 193 - SAVANNAH - PEASANT'S HOVEL • Peasant is using the sword as a firestarter

EXT DAY - 194 - SAVANNAH - PEASANT'S HOVEL • Local trader buys sword off of Naka

EXT NIGHT - 195 - SAVANNAH • Local trader already has sold the sword on

EXT NIGHT - 196 - BATTLEFIELD • A battle rages. The sword is being used.

EXT DAY - 198 - ACADEMY • Leia and Han Solo hand over Young Kylo Ren to his Uncle for training

EXT DAWN - 200 - ACADEMY • Young Kylo Ren being trained by his Uncle

INT NIGHT - 202 - ACADEMY • Bodies left behind - Young Kylo Ren is gone

EXT DAY - 203 - JAGGED TERRAIN/PALACE • Kylo Ren joins The Knights Of Ren

EXT DUSK - 204 - ACADEMY • R2-D2 upset as his master leaves

EXT NIGHT - 205 - JAGGED TERRAIN/PALACE • Kylo Ren joins The Knights Of Ren

EXT DAY - 207 - CASTLE • Reveal Maz Kanata's spectacular Castle

INT DAY - 208 - CASTLE • Maz Kanata walks the group through the Castle interiour

EXT NIGHT - 209 - CASTLE • Kylo Ren and his Knights at campfire. Maz Kanata steals sword

INT DAY - 210 - CASTLE STAIRCASE • Walking down stairs, Maz Kanata reveals she stole it.

EXT NIGHT - 211 - MOUNTAIN SIDE • Reveal Maz Kanata on Speeder, she has the sword

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  11. HL&S

HL&S Magistrate Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 2001

It's certainly possible.

Though now I'm wondering if the jagged terrain/palace is skellig Michael. Meaning if Rey is at the battle near Vaders castle, then maybe Luke is waiting for her where she started. The circle is now complete. Plus if you're going to train someone to be a Jedi, best to have a place that is strong in the dark side and a writer can add Darth Vader taking a swing at you during training.

12. Satipo

Satipo Force Ghost star 7

Mar 29, 2014
    Seems to me like the flashbacks are still up in the air and where stuff is missing. I don't see how the ending is not Skellig Luke.

Anyone else think the freighter is an Old Star Destroyer that Han and Chewie are flying now and that the early rumour on that is true?

13. soul8luos

soul8luos Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2013
    I love how Poe gets neglected in shooting outlines just like all the promotional materials.

14. LANDO_ROCKS

LANDO_ROCKS Force Ghost star 5

Nov 28, 2002
    Could be?

I'm also assuming shot 201 is where we see Snoke seducing Kylo to the dark side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. Chained Prometheus

Chained Prometheus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2013
    So we have Skellig Luke confirmed, Kylo Ren being a Solo confirmed and Rey not being a Solo also pretty much confirmed too.

16. Satipo

Mar 29, 2014
    We also have to remember that even if this is accurate, there may have been revisions, reshoots and things will most likely have changed in the edit.

17. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010
    Psst. Don't ruin their fun. Let them live in blissful ignorance for two more weeks..

18. Satipo

Mar 29, 2014
    I'm laughing at people saying this is much better than the MSW stuff - the only difference, other than a few changes, is that you're reading it all in one go, in order as it was decoded as opposed to being put out there in dribs and drabs surrounded by speculation.

If this had dropped in this format back in Feb, it would have been a nightmare as we'd have had everything pretty much mapped out in one go.

19. Chained Prometheus

Chained Prometheus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2013

Were you referring to me in this post? If so, I'm fully aware of Satipo's points and agree that not everything is completely set in stone; it's just that there seems to be no drastic changes from the points that I'm referring to that could have caused by revisions, reshoots or altered via editing.

There's plenty that can be done with any of those major narrative-based changes, but I think at this point we'd be able to spot in the trailers and TV spots if those changes had happened. The only changes I can see panning out at this point are:
    • Han's death scene might have been rewritten over, so that Han can live (I personally doubt this has happened at all)
    • Rey's heritage, be it Random or Skywalker, might have been changed or might have put off the reveal of her parentage for Episode VIII (Possible, but I'm not sure)

20. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    I also remember a text describing what happens, so no, I disagree.

Do you really believe the lightsaber exchange happens when there's not a single word about it in the leaked pages of the book?? You think it happens "off page" or what?

21. Charlie07

Jun 22, 2015

plus what looks like something on a necklace or string

22. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    See, there is no lightsaber in this scene.

23. Charlie07

Jun 22, 2015

So the message poe puts into BB-8 happens on the outskirts of the village?

argh i hate this wording,

24. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    I admit that from this description it does not sound like Rey is Han and Leia's. Too bad if true. I'd assume she HAS to be Luke's daughter then but nothing alludes to a family. Looks like another Force-back in Episode 8 if true as the search for Rey's mother begins. Dunno-just sounds pretty much identical to MSW 's spoilers which could be a good thing or it could just mean it's copied and slightly altered.

25. Satipo

Mar 29, 2014
    IMO - Poe sends a message to Leia, then hides whatever he gets from LST in BB8.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.