main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA MFC Reunion

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by keithabbott, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    Hi guys. For those of you who were part of the MFC, I don't need to go into any details cause you know who you are and you know all about the club. I know it's been a few years since our last meeting, so with that said if anyone thinks it's a good idea to get the group together for a reunion either this year or next, I'd love to see the old gang again. Whether it's me or someone else who gets the ball rolling...doesn't matter.

I just wanted to see if there's any interest. Maybe a picnic, bowling, baseball game...whatever. Anyhow, as I don't often frequent this board, feel free to PM if you like the idea.

Keith

2. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    Well, I am not one who has been around the boards for a long time but any get together can be a good get together. I hope that it all comes to be and feel free to stop in next month at my place to meet some new faces and have some good eats.

3. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    I live in DC now so it's unlikely I'll be down for any Richmond Fan Force events. But since there may be some former members patroling this forum, I figured they might be interest.

4. LLL

LLL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2000
    After all that hell and high water?? Dude.

Sometimes sleeping dogs are better let lie.

5. Underpaid_Soldier

Underpaid_Soldier Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2003
    May I ask, what was the MFC?

6. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    That is the "moisture farmers co-op" its the old fan gathering around here.

The other guys can give more/better detail

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.