main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN MIA

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sith_Hobbit, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Hobbit

Sith_Hobbit Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2005
    Sorry about missing last night guys, but my wife and I got stuck in a traffic jam due to a rather nasty wreck then detoured out into the middle of BFE, so by the time we got back to Knoxville it was needless to say a little to late.

2. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    Well, that blows my "present, but using the one ring" theory out of the water! :)

We all fall prey to the vile machinations of Darth Real Life from time to time and I have missed a few meetings myself, so don't worry about it. I hope you can make it to bowl with us in February, but if not we'll be back at Mancino's in March and there's always the forums, so don't be a stranger. It's a fan club that meets for fun, so just make it when you can and we'll geek out with you then, geekmonkey.

3. Sith_Hobbit

Jan 11, 2005
    Yes thats what I was doing. Yeah, I was tricksy, and ere yeah. Ok I've got nothing. Anyway Bowling, mmm sounds fun. Get ready to laugh at my lack of mad bowling skillz but I'll plan on being there.

4. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    Anybody wanna play me a game of pool? :D

5. BushiFox

BushiFox Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2002
    I'm neither good at bowling, nor pool. So. If you want to go out back and fight, we can do that. :D

Or, ESPN2k5 football for the PS2. I'm decent at that too.

6. Sith_Hobbit

Jan 11, 2005
    Lightsaber fight???

7. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    I still wanna play pool :(

8. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    If you want to play some pool sometime that would be awesome! Me and the work crew get together to play at Bailey's and Knoxville Billiard Club occasionally and they both have tons of tables. I'd be up for playing some weekend, so if you're in town post it up and we'll get our Nine-Ball on!

9. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    YAY, I love Pool! I am not any good at it, as a matter of fact I suck, but I LOVE it!

10. Sith_Hobbit

Jan 11, 2005
    I have only played pool a few times, and well we'll just leave it at that. However, I am good with a pool stick mostly the ones that seperate so as to enable the use of Escrima... ok sorry of topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.