1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

Miami Star Wars nerd

Discussion in 'Miami, FL' started by SithHappensIII, Aug 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithHappensIII Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey everyone, i just came across this forum....i noticed it hasnt had much activity

Well anyways, i just wanted to introduce myself to you all, and hopefully ill be able to see some of you in person.

Later
  2. EnriqueH Jedi Knight

star 1
    Cool.

A few weeks back, there was suppsoed to be a reunion. But no one ever posted how it went. It was as if members of the board got captured at Dolphin Mall and haven't returned.

EnriqueH
  3. SithHappensIII Jedi Knight

star 3
    lol, we should set up another one...ill definately go
  4. DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Master

star 1
    Hello everybody!!! Glad to see that we have someone new in the forum!!! Welcome. :D
    Sorry about my "extended leave of absence." I've just been so busy because I just started my Fall semester at FIU on Monday.

About our last "meeting." It was a total disaster. The only one that showed up besides me was Darth_Santos who seems to be lost from the forums also. >.<

If you guys want to set up another meeting that'd be awesome. Before our meetings have been during the first Saturday of every month. That would mean that our next meeting would be THIS SATURDAY September 3rd. Since it's such short notice I dont know if you guys want to stick with that date or change it to another. Tell me wat you think!!!

Take care guys and MTFBWY!!!
  5. SithHappensIII Jedi Knight

star 3
    hey im down for this Saturday......anyone else?
  6. Darth_Santos Force Ghost

star 3
    I will make two inmportant announcements, each having their own topic, so be on the look-out for both.
  7. JediCerasiKaDela Jedi Knight

star 1
    This saturday isn't good for me cos my car is currently not working all that well.But I am usually always online so if anyone has any questions about the group feel free to IM me Jeditiff33171 is my AIM sn and I will help get in touch with the other founders or answer any questions.
  8. DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Master

star 1
    For me this Saturday is cool. I can show up. I know that JediTiff cant attend so unfortunately that's one down already >.<. Mr. SithHappens...you said that you could bring some other friends with you...if that's so, do you think they'll be available for this Saturday??? Cuz I really dont wanna have another meeting where it's just me and another person hanging out for 3 hrs. LOL...I mean it's great cuz I get to talk to someone that loves SW as much as I do but I'd prefer if there were more people who showed up.

So anyone who is willing to have a meeting this Saturday post back or IM me at Darthmemo to see how many people wanna show up.

MTFBWY!!! Take Care!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.