MIB II...who wants to go?

Discussion in 'Omaha, NE' started by paperclipx, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    It was brought up at the last meeting, that we should get together and go see MIB when it comes out. Of course, we all agreed, but opening night was ruled out. Sooo....with that in mind, I saw we get together sometime that first weekend. Who's with me?
  2. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm considering the possiblity of looking into thinking about declaring myself a definate maybe,.... i think. ;)
  3. TK-507 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Please post when you're going and I'll check my schedule. I'm very interested in checking it out, too!
  4. sith_itch Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes, I plan to go sometime. Friday is the only night I can't make it.
  5. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    With any luck, I'll be able to go. I'll let you know for sure by Tuesday. BTW- Hunters, check your mail!!!
  6. yatchie Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll be going but not sure what day yet.
  7. banthagrl Jedi Knight

star 1

We want to go (of course) but probably can't make Sat. - unless maybe a late show (after 9:30 p.m.)

8. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    What time are we talking about? I work til 6 so anything after 7 or 7:30 or so would work for me.
  9. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, since wednsday, friday, and saturday are no go, howz aboot thursday? And maybe we could get a head count asap, pdq, so the people with movie watcher cards (hint hint!!) could order us a block of tickets! All in favor of thursday post aye!

ps. I just got a job!! :cool:
  10. sith_outkast Jedi Padawan

i already have tickets to wed. first showing at 11...anyone want to come along? i'll also go whenever everybody else can make it... :)
  11. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, and I'm not able to go Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Sunday is my only option.

Congrats Jeff, welcome back to the realm of the taxed.
  12. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, I guess I'll be going on wed, then. New job starts early monday am. Maybe I'll see you there, Sith outcast.
  13. sith_outkast Jedi Padawan

ok...so i went and saw MIBII...and i gotta tell ya...it was great...better than i expected...so i recommend everyone go see this movie...it's a good time :)

and that awful vracer was there too...so that was cool too :)

ok i'm done.
  14. sith_outkast Jedi Padawan

pretty quiet this weekend....anyway...is anyone going to mib tonight? i'm going to a later show...lemme know...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.