main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Mick’s notes , DDC 2015 completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2015.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    and Jadin

Entry 30

Jadin sure is distracted by something but I don’t know what. Since his return he has that faraway look in his eyes. He must be in love. But Jedi – except Corellian Jedi – aren’t allowed to fall in love or form bonds.

The famous general Skywalker is bonded too. I have felt that when he was here all those months ago at the New Holstice monument. He is hiding that for the other Jedi. And secrets are never good. When someone bad finds out a secret can be exploited.
    I hope Jadin will tell someone.

Milly Jaraan isn’t causing that look. I can see and feel that she is attracted to Stat. And I can see that she is a bit worried.
    You see, Stat left his bed as soon as he was sure that he could stand on his right leg. The nurse wants to help but he isn’t helping his leg at all.
    Jadin – making his rounds with me – warned him that he will have a permanent limp if he doesn’t take care of his leg.

This morning we got the new Eta-2 actis interceptors.

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 31

Stat is now distinquishable from Meds and Bandaid. He walks with a noticable limp.
    Jadin’s warnings were ignored and another Jedi – Master Trik Telesaar – giving him therapy didn’t help either.

Three days ago I saw a transport with four Jedi arriving.

Jadin told me that two Jedi – Master Giord Popp and his padawan Rudy Cadil – have left immediately with the Korua Gem on a mission to bring the core-world Trimmool back into the republic influence. The other two Jedi are staying here. Padawan Howard Srym is now on the capital ship Nadirian giving trainings on the Eta-2 actis interceptors. His master Lystvy Krikorian is now aiding the recovering Jedi as a sports teacher and…

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Intriguing mission about Trimmool and training but :oops: another interruption.

4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and causing trouble

Entry 32

That was my pager alerting me that we had a medevac coming from the Nadirian.
    I saw three Jedi rushing to the landing pad, with one – sports teacher Telesaar – supporting Master Krikorian. Something was really wrong and I saw when I helped the medics from the Nadirian to install the severely injured Howard Srym in an emergency care unit in the medical frigate that would take him as fast as possible to the best known care for Jedi. Howard has burns all over his body.

I heard Jedi healer Sjarida telling the concerned master that Howard will be under the care of Kaagi Adin and that eases my concern greatly. Sjarida is now away to supervise the transport of the three injured Jedi.

From the medics I heard what had happened on the Nadirian. The kitchen unit was destroyed by a bomb. Howard Srym saved Othar Teri and Natala Joma and got the serious burn injuries. Teri and Joma suffered minor injuries. The fire that followed destroyed most of the crew-quarters above the kitchen and spread to storage rooms. And a wing with airlocks for small transports was destroyed when an inexperienced clone commando took off with a small transport.

Today Jadin told me that he had contacted Kaagi Adin. ‘I think Kaagi will send Howard to Corellia to recover in Coronet general hospital. They are famous for treating burn-injuries’ was what Jadin said.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow, what a serious injury! [face_worried] But it is good to read there's a facility just right for treating it.

6. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    From the medics I heard what had happened on the Nadirian. The kitchen unit was destroyed by a bomb. Howard Srym saved Othar Teri and Natala Joma and got the serious burn injuries. Teri and Joma suffered minor injuries. The fire that followed destroyed most of the crew-quarters above the kitchen and spread to storage rooms. And a wing with airlocks for small transports was destroyed when an inexperienced clone commando took off with a small transport.

This incident gives the German word "Gulaschkanone" a new meaning. ;) In my twisted mind anyway. I wish Kaagi a quick recovery!

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Kaagi and co;)
    He will help Howard

Entry 33

Yesterday I met another Jedihealer.
    Deedie Samha is a nice looking green twi’lek and loves children. She told me that she is a pediatrician in the Jeditemple. Walking past the hospital shop she began to smile when she spotted toys used by her to soothe her little patients.

And I began to smile as well. There was something I could use.

I am writing this entry in a changing-cubicle after a nice fight with Alan and my brother Jim. I had used the supersoaker to douse Jim and Alan when they began to wet me using the squeeze-bottles.
    Jim and Alan of course wanted to know where I did get that piece of mayhem and…[face_worried]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Deedie sounds wonderful and the liquified relaxation. ;)

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    children;)

Entry 34

That was my pager alerting me to get to my Eta-2 actis interceptor.

Two V20 0 8 EL cruisers or Vie-Elly in shorthand had dropped out of hyperspace near the place where the Coronet Enterprise – commanded by admiral d’Lorrion – was guarding New Holstice. One had disabled the Corruul factories Victory class stardestroyer with ion-cannons and a guided bomb and was sending boarding parties.

Hospital squadron was called for help and we did.
    Alan Guyet became an ace after blasting three Vulture droids to smithereens. Jed-general Plo Koon came to our aid and managed to secure all the escape-pods from the Coronet Enterprise.
    Alan rushed away as soon as he had guided his interceptor into the hangar. The celebration had to wait.

Jadin Finn was his patient. Yes, the Jedi and his three clone-nurses had saved the bridge-crew of the Coronet Enterprise but got severely injured after pushing admiral d’Lorrion out of the way of a falling piece of plating from the ceiling. Jadin got trapped, was saved by his clones and tossed into the last remaining escape-pod.

Jadin got into an argument with surgeon Silvie Breck about becoming a cyborg or not.

Good to tell that Jadin won with Skon and Beran helping him and that Jedi-surgeon Gant Beon could save Jadin’s leg.
    I had finished a procedure to save one of the clone-soldiers when I saw Alan coming out of the PACU.

Alan told me about Jadin when I walked with him to the Intrepid Enterprise to celebrate his victories.
    But I was tired and left after seeing Alan getting a glass of Corellian ale from one of the pilots from Yellow dot squadron.

I am now writing this after drinking a glass of warm milk and sitting on the edge of my bed in the room I share with Jim in the barracks and…

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Lots of activity! Great to see such excellent healing and piloting. But instead of being able to relax, the diarist is interrupted again! :p

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Good to tell that Jadin won with Skon and Beran helping him and that Jedi-surgeon Gant Beon could save Jadin’s leg.
    I had finished a procedure to save one of the clone-soldiers when I saw Alan coming out of the PACU.

I am grateful that your diary entries are always short. Otherwise I would have missed a lot during my holidays.

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He was and why;)
    For once a week I have to make them short

Entry 35

I must have fallen asleep and didn’t notice Jim entering our room but I knew when I woke up.
    Jim was snoring loudly, atop of his covers, still dressed in his uniform and smelling awful. Corellian Ale? Like me he doesn’t drink ale or other alcoholic beverages. Had he been in a bar-brawl?

I soon found out when he woke up after our alarm started at 600 and told me about the fight.

Jim could avoid most of the flying furniture hiding under one of the tables but got doused by dripping ale and was dragged by one of the MP’s to his room in the barracks and tossed into his bed.

I heard more about the fight when I was sitting in the briefing room of the hospital.
    Jedi healer Owan B’Tan had received his orders for bactatank room 45 when Jason Beeler entered.

I saw his appearance and was about to ask him when Owan asked.

Jason replied that he awoke in a police-cel with little white men doing a dance before his eyes. He was ordered by the scheduler to get working on OT35 and sped away.

I got my orders too and was after the five procedures visiting my patients in the IC ward when I saw Jadin Finn sedated and on thermal treatment. What happened to him?
    I heard when I saw Owan in the restaurant.

Jadin is quite allergic to bacta and developed a fever, needing the thermal treatment.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hectic events here. =D= Injuries and procedures. @};-

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Oh, being allergic to bacta is bad news! [face_nail_biting]

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and more to come
    for Dunai and Dunai elder it is sure bad news

Entry 36

I lost a friend today.

Jason Beeler gave his life.

With Alan Guyet he had duty serving with Hospital squadron and clone captain Yellow Dot stepping in for me as commander. They were called when a single droid-ship passed the first security line.

Alan told me what happened.
    ‘Jason and I engaged the vultures and Jason scored a hit on an incoming vulture that had shrapnel colliding with the left wing of my interceptor. Panels turned dark and my astromech was disabled. Smoke was filling my canopy and I had to switch to internal O2. I saw Jason turning his interceptor and going after a vulture and I couldn’t contact him. My coms were gone and I saw Jason scoring a direct hit at the bridge of the droid-ship and turning away when a vulture hit him. I had to fly manually and was glad that my shields were still there. With coms gone I was relieved when I felt a tractorbeam engaging and depositing my interceptor in the hangar of a rescue-ship. I only had 10 minutes of oxygen left.’

I was there when Alan held his speech on the memorial lawn.
    The body of Jason had been recovered and was atop of a pyre.

Alan ended his speech with ‘you were my friend’ and ignited the pyre.

And he headed with Gant Beon supporting him to the memorial for the Jedi and released a memorymoth when we flew our interceptors soaring past the column of light with one rocketing up and paying a tribute to our great friend Jason.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I lost a friend today.

Jason Beeler gave his life.

What a sad update, but such is life at times!

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Whew! Harrowing blended with touching. =D=

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 37

Alan Guyet is on an extended R and R piloting a transport with his young patient, parents and Jedi-healer Gant Beon to Lingala.

Beran Daranon told me what happened.
    ‘Peter and Alan were enjoying a game of circleball when a transport came in with refugees aided by clone-troopers. Gant – coming from the barracks – spotted immediately the young boy from Lingala and his parents and saw in the Force that the injury of the boy was more than a sprain. He alerted Alan. Dressed in a ‘pilot’uniform Alan could distract the boy with of course a daring story about his mission flying with a Jedi until Gant had the boy under. The procedure to treat the infected wound was a success. Alan was there in his uniform when the boy woke up. And I could persuade Alan and Gant to accompany the boy and his parents to Lingala.’

And why was Beran giving me a knowing look?

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= Knowing looks ... ;) Lingala is a great place for healing.

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    It is and will play a large part

Entry 38

What’s with the Jedi?

Jedi on the way to recovery are being shipped back to Coruscant. Jedi-healers are following their Jedi-patients.

Jadin, Beran and Skon have left New Holstice to a destiny unknown to me and admiral d’Lorrion. And the latter is on a secret mission observing the Kaminoan butchers as a nurse.
    Jedihealer Rodyn Ondohe told me about his mission when I saw the high clearance identichip carried by the nurse.

Maybe I see him tomorrow and can ask him to join us in the barracks to watch the circleball finals.

I heard more from Rodyn about the battle for Coruscant with Kenobi and Skywalker landing half a ship and saving the supreme chancellor.
    Grievous is on the run and hunted by the Jedi.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ah! Grievous! :eek: That'll be an exciting confrontation.

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    What’s with the Jedi?

Jedi on the way to recovery are being shipped back to Coruscant. Jedi-healers are following their Jedi-patients.

If the General strikes any time soon, there will not be Jedi patients left alive to heal. [face_nail_biting]

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    not for him but with devastating results for all
    Or...

Entry 39

This day was awful. I am now in my bed recording this after getting a coded message that’s quite intriguing and will have me asking Dave d’Lorrion what it means.

The day began normal with getting orders for the scheduled procedures.

I was leaving the scrub-room after my last procedure when I saw Deedie Samha guiding her patient – padawan Kelly Parina – into the prep-room of OT 27. Kelly had been injured in a game of circleball against us and had suffered a broken right tibia when she collided with Alan Guyet. That ended the game immediately when her master An Vronik – sensing her distress – threw the ball to a destiny unknown. The bones were set with an external fixture and the removal of that fixture was today.

Deedie was in a bit of a hurry and I knew. She was going to watch the circleball finals with Yellow Dot squadron and keep the clone-pilots from eating all of the blue siraberry pie she has made yesterday.
    Yuck blue siraberries. I remember Jadin Finn comparing them to ingredients used in a famous stew made by master Yoda.
    And Kelly had to be there too after Rodyn Ondohe and Owan b-Tan finished the procedure. Rodyn was invited by me to watch.

But mayhem happened and we are now planning to leave New Holstice.

Clones turned on the Jedi. Who told them to do that? Or was it something ordered by the creep who developed the plans to use clones. He must have ordered those Kaminoan butchers to program their mind.

I saw Deedie Samha being gunned down by members from Yellow dot squadron. And feeling the deaths of many innocents I ordered my squadron-members to take action to save the three Jedi in OT 27.
    Not surprised at all I saw admiral d’Lorrion already taking action in OT 27. Kelly was sedated before she could sense the death of her master.

We programmed two MFS-six medtransports to deceive the clones. One escaped with Owan, Rodyn, Kelly and Jan, Len, Grant and Peter and is now on Lingala. The other was programmed by Sjon and had the transponder of the first installed.

Dave d’Lorrion saw the clones taking action and engaging the self-destruct of the transport. With two transponders winking out they declared two Jedi-transports destroyed.
    Our deception worked and part two began with us watching the finals. We had to explain where Jan, Len, Grant and Peter had gone.

Easy; Sjon programmed four astromechs. We flew with seven interceptors and had a heated discussion with four astromechs stepping in for the voices of Jan, Len, Grant and Peter and telling us that they were on R and R to see their folks. The astromechs disappeared with interceptor and hyperspace ring and will self-destruct in empty space.

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Clever strategy! Glad it worked. :) That Order 66 was a heinous thing all right. :(

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    it was and now Mick has to escape too with his friends

Entry 40

With nurse Dave d’Lorrion helping us with all the procedures we could plan our escape. I am writing this entry in my new home. But first I will write about how it all began.

We used messages coded with medical terms to alert Dave and our squadron-members already on Lingala.
    I was beginning to file a request to get some R and R time on Corellia to drop it at the directors desk and a second at the desk of commander Traask when my attention was drawn to the screen projecting live coverage from the Senate on Coruscant. I had to look twice to recognise the ranting creep.
    Emperor; the psycho was calling himself. Whoever had given him those looks should have killed him. A madman ruling is not good at all for the galaxy. Did he order the extermination of the Jedi? He did as was revealed in his rants. The Jedi tried to assasinate him. They should have killed him.
    Jim was commenting that the creep was sick and a psycho when our pagers alerted us. We dealt with the emergency and got busy again with our plan.

Dave had a run in with Admiral Dina Irene who questioned him about the whereabouts of Jadin Finn and his friends. He was able to tell her abou the ‘accident’ of the old transport but couldn’t surpress a shudder. The admiral luckily mistook this as ‘old-age’ behaviour and told him to wait for new orders. In the empire that will sure be retirement or an untimely death.

Commander Traask – a longtime friend of Dave – helped with the new orders. He ordered us to take Dave along on our R and R and go to ‘Treasure ship row’ on Corellia. I am sure Traask will escape the clutches of the empire too and move to Chandrilla were his relatives are living.

Aboard our ‘old’ transport Dave had fun programming a guided missile with the attached transponder of the transport. We became another transport exploding on entry to hyperspace and made our escape to Lingala.

Sjon had programmed a second transponder to give the transport a Lingalan registry. It came on-line immediately after our first jump in hyperspace.

After sending a burst-signal to Ingal city we got a reply from Len Molino and landed our transport next to his.
    Len and Alan were there to welcome us in our new home, an old kindergarten.

And now it is time to sleep in a medbed provided by the hospital. And why do I have a funny feeling?