main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mid-Michigan Fan Force

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Vaderbait, Feb 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaderbait

Vaderbait Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 26, 2001
    I've been into both Michigan FanForce boards, and I've learned that (especially in the Detroit board) a majority of them are from areas OTHER than the southern part of the state. I think we need a FanForce for the region of MidMichigan, which includes Bay City, Saginaw, Midland, Pinconning, and plenty more than I forget at the moment. :)

Is there a possibility of getting a board for that? If so, who should I talk to to get a Mid-Michigan Region FanForce board up?

2. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Find yourself a couple of other Mid-Michiganders that are interested in having that forum. Three people (including yourself) that are interested in having one is what it will take to get a forum (assuming those 3+ people would prefer it over an individual city forum that may or may not already be around).

3. Iwakura

Iwakura Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    I'd just like to chime in here with a Calling all MID-Michiganders!

If you are of the following criteria Vaderbait and I want YOU for an alignment of the (I know you're out there!) Mid-Michigan Star Wars fans--If you live in any of these counties: Arenac, Bay, Gratiot, Isabella, Midland, Saginaw, Shiawassee, Tuscola,(and Genesee if you like, but you may be closer to Detroit) Any other more distanced individuals feel free as well!

We are trying to get a forum started for us under-represented Mid-Michigan Star Wars fans, as some aren't able to commute to Detroit with any frequency (and aren't really from that region of MI. to begin with!) We are considering either Saginaw or Bay City for the "base" city.

So, if you'd like to share your passion for Star Wars with fellow, local fans let us know! :)

4. Vaderbait

Vaderbait Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 26, 2001
    Well, we got our board, so now all you closet Mid-Michiganders can come out. ;)

...if you're out there of course. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.