Mid-Michigan Star Wars Fans!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Iwakura, Feb 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iwakura Force Ghost

star 4
    Calling all MID-Michiganders!

If you are of the following criteria Vaderbait and I want YOU for an alignment of the (I know you're out there!) Mid-Michigan Star Wars fans--If you live in any of these counties: Arenac, Bay, Gratiot, Isabella, Midland, Saginaw, Shiawassee, Tuscola,(and Genesee if you like, but you may be closer to Detroit) Any other more distanced individuals feel free as well!

We are trying to get a forum started for us under-represented Mid-Michigan Star Wars fans, as some aren't able to commute to Detroit with any frequency (and aren't really from that region of MI. to begin with!) We are considering either Saginaw or Bay City for the "base" city.

So, if you'd like to share your passion for Star Wars with fellow, local fans let us know!
  2. DarthJurist Admin Emeritus

star 5
    First off, no, I don't qualify, I'm happy to call Chicago home. :) I do, however have a brother and sister at Michigan State and sister-in-law at U of M, so I feel compelled to help out.

I believe the East Lansing will fall in the definition of 'mid-michigan.' Hopefully you can get some members from the university up there. I'll bug my sister to see if she knows of any local groups (she's a closet SW fan).

~H~
  3. Iwakura Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, thanks very much! Yeah, East Lansing is about 45 minutes away. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.