main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mid-Ohio Con 2003 - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Sep 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Joe Corroney (SW artist...and fellow Ohioscaper) had this to say on the Ohio Farscape Yahoo group:
    I'm one of the guests at the show (think I've been doing this show for 8 years now actually). I'll be drawing and selling my Star Wars art at the World Famous Comics booth if anyone wants to stop by and say hi. But... if you'd rather see two beautiful actresses from the Star Wars prequels hanging out at the same table signing autographs I won't be upset if I'm overlooked

It's ironic that most of our Farscape fans are going to be at this...good chance to meet all kinds of people.

2. Malo-ha

Malo-ha Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2003
    Geoff, Cindy, I'll see everyone at 9:30 in the lobby.

Heh.... I'm not even leaving until after 9.

8-}

Wouldn't you know, I managed to pack beforehand so I can leave from work and I just remembered something I forgot to bring. :mad:

Mary

3. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Alright guys... due to the massive amount of homework I have and low funds... I am OFFICIALLY NOT GOING to Mid-Ohio Con as much as I'd like to. So don't worry about finding me at the con or me getting a ride down there. But I appreciate you all thinking about me though.

4. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    If anyone is interested in getting me Boomers autograph I'd pay you back plus delievery fees. :D

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I wish you'd have said something earlier...I could have gotten that for ya Anrev.

Picked up our photos from Mid-Ohio...they all came out really great! I'll bring ours to December meeting (here's a preview)
    [image=http://www.thejediknightsofcleveland.com/starwars/images/jkoc_amy_michonne.jpg]

EDIT: Malo-Ha made the Ohio501st website... check this out

6. GodofDeath

GodofDeath Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    Hi there, I too attended the Mid-Ohio Con, it was indeed a great convention and fantastic to see both Jan Duursema and Amy Allen. :)
    (Might have seen some of you who were there too.)

If I may ask, as webmaster of the unoffial Aayla Secura fansite I wished to ask if any of you who attended the convention would be interested in submitting photo's taken with Ms. Duursema (who pencils Aayla Secura in the comics) and/or Ms. Allen (who portrayes Aayla Secura) for the JediAayla.com Images section of photos with Aayla fans?
    (At your convenience and free choice off course.)
    If so, you may always e-mail to webmaster@jediaayla.com.

Please be welcome to visit JediAayla.com. :)

7. TK-P01

TK-P01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 1, 2003
    "Malo-Ha made the Ohio501st website... check this out"

Hey, that short Trooper is me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.