Mid-South Regional Newsletter

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Amidala Starkiller, Nov 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    In an effort to help get things organized I'm going to start a Mid-South Regional Newsletter. The purpose of a newsletter would be to let all chapters know fellow fans are up to.

I think to start this off I'm going to borrow the Mid-West newsletter format. ;)

Calendar of Events: Events happening that month and the upcoming month in the various cities on whatever dates. Hopefully with links to threads discussing the events.

Board Announcements: New Forums, New CR's, new forum features, etc. Basically news that effects our clubs or the boards.

Other: Things such as local cons, misc announcements or things that anyone else wants to share with everyone.

For the time being the Newsletter will be posted in this forum and FF actives. It can be posted in each Mid-South board at the CR's discretion of course.

I'd like to have the first one done by December 1st.

*crosses fingers and hopes this works out*
  2. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    Since different FanForce groups in our MidSouth Region get together on a fairly regular basis, this is a great way to help keep our group organized.

Thanks, Elizabeth, for volunteering to put the newletter together! :D

MidSouth CR's, please help out by forwarding your events and group updates to Amidala Starkiller.

Thanks! :cool:

Brian
  3. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    Thanks Brian :) I'll do my best :)

Here is a rough layout of how the first newsletter will look :)

Calendar of Events

Waco, TX: The Bounty Hunter's Guild
    Book Club Jedi Academy Trilogy Book 2: Dark Apprentice
    December 5
    Click here for info

Meeting: December 15
    Tuesday at 6:30

Movie Night: Star Trek: Nemesis
    December 13 TBA

Movie Night: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
    December 18 12:00am

Board Announcements:

Miscellaneous:
  4. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    Just a reminder the deadline is tomorrow :)
  5. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey Elizabeth, keep me posted if ya need any help and I'll be glad to contribute. I already PM'ed the SAFF events for the next couple of months but am able to help out if needed . . .

Take Care and I'm looking forward to the Newsletter !!!

John
  6. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm going to extended to deadline for submissions until the end of the week. So everyone can expect it by Sunday the 8th. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.