Provo Midnight at ToysRUs

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by navaren, Apr 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. navaren Jedi Knight

star 3
    I just got off the phone with a rep at Toys R Us, and the Orem location will be participating! I'll be able to attend, but will not be stocking up on anything at this time (darned grownup responsibilities).
  2. Handyman Jedi Master

star 4
    Be sure to take plenty of photos! I need to post the 1999 Orem Toys 'R Us photos...

and other photos....

* Handyman goes back to work *
  3. navaren Jedi Knight

star 3
    :[face_sigh]: Sure wish they'd have all their information before talking to me. The Orem Toys R Us will not be open after all, per an email just received from their corperate offices. Looks like we're back to Wally Mart.
  4. _JediKnight_ Jedi Master

star 2
    I was at ToysRUs today between 12:00 and 1:00 and I asked about the episode 2 toys. The employee that I talked to said that they come out on tuesday (the 23rd) and he said that if I was a big fan they were going to open at midnight (I think he said they would be open from midnight to 2 in the morning for the big fans and then open again at regular hours kind of strange). I don't know if he told me that before or after you got that email since it was around the same time.

I do have some good news that is confrimed (because I saw it myself when I was there) the Jedi Starfighter is on the shelf! it looks really cool.
  5. Sprry75 Jedi Padawan

This has been personally confirmed by the manager at the Orem TRU. Although it is not sponsored by the TRU bigwigs, and therefore not on their site, the Orem location did over $26,000 during the last midnight madness event (1999) and so they will be opening from 12:00 - 2:00 am Monday night/Tuesday morning.

It's on!!!
  6. navaren Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wow! Thanks for coming through, Spry!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.