main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Midnight Bowling Madness

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by raiza123, May 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediScout

JediScout Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    Im still waiting to read Brandons report of the evening!

2. MarasBlade

MarasBlade Jedi Master star 1

Aug 31, 2000
    I had a great time with all of you-again. I'm glad you liked the goodies.
    Susan

3. askywalker98

askywalker98 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    Aww man I wanted to go but by the time it was starting me and my friends were tired from running around partying all day. I hope you all had fun!

4. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Mucho cool goodie bag Susan. I know I didn't deserve one, but I REALLY tried to be there and stressed about it. You rock the Casbah. -Campbell

5. MarasBlade

Aug 31, 2000
    I wanted to invite everyone to a party this Saturday night at my house. It is Ric(hubby)'s 40th b-day. I am throwing a surprise party for him and would love everyone to come. I live at 1380 Oberry Hoover Rd.
    It is by Alafaya and 50 on the east part of town.
    To get there you go 408 east to Rouse Rd exit. Make a left off the exit. When you get to 50(Colonial Dr) make a right. Go through the first light(Walmart shopping center) and about a block you will see channel 24 on the right turn immediately after -that is Oberry Hoover. I'm about half way down the road-you will see all the signs and balloons out front. If you reach Alafaya off 50 you will have gone too far
    Hope to see you all there!
    Susan

6. JediScout

Apr 8, 2004
    Time?

Ill be there with bells on!!!!

7. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    Can someone get a picture of that for me please? :p

L8r

8. MarasBlade

Aug 31, 2000
    I can't believe I didn't post the time! Ric will be coming here at 7:00 pm so before that if you can-if not anytime after is great.
    Hope to see you all there!
    Susan

9. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    I'd go if it lasted long enough, but I don't think you want people showing up after midnight. I work this, and most every Saturday night. Hope he has a wonderful birthday, and look forward to hearing about it. Happy LifeDay, I mean Birthday, Ric! -Campbell

10. raiza123

raiza123 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    Sounds like a blast! Still not sure I can go but should know by tomorrow (sorry about the last "minute" notice). I'll call you to tell you & get directions, etc.
    Melanie

11. askywalker98

askywalker98 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    Sounds like fun, but I have something else already tying me up that evening, sorry, I'd like to come but I already am doing something. Have fun, and Happy Birthday!

(I'd reccommend making another thread for this so everyone will see it easily.)

-Anthony

12. MarasBlade

Aug 31, 2000
    Campbell-you haven't been to one of our parties yet-they usually last all night. It will probably just be getting started around midnight.
    Anthony-I didn't post a new thread incase my husband read the postings. This is an older one so he wouldn't read it but if it was new he probably would.
    Brandon-I'm sorry you can't come-you'll be missed
    Dale-See you Saturday
    Melanie-hope to see you Saturday
    Susan

13. JediScout

Apr 8, 2004
    Awesome party Susan! I had a blast. Nice meeting your husband, hope the costume fits. Talk to you later.

Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.