main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

midnight DVD release party

Discussion in 'Archive: Humboldt County, CA' started by DarkSide15, Jun 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkSide15

DarkSide15 Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    alright today i went down to borders and talked to one of the guys about the dvd release party that we discussed at the last meeting he gave me a number for the borders special projects manager and i'm going to call here tomorrow. i'll keep you all posted on what happens as soon as i know!

2. jedibandnerd

jedibandnerd Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2005
    yes!!! yay ethan!! we are officially getting things done in this club! the force is with you!

3. DarkSide15

May 16, 2005
    yeah i'm really excited about it too the person at borders that i talkeed to said it sounded like a really cool idea and on another note i'm looking into possible finding some pics of the new camo scout troopers from episode III.

4. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    yes it would be, borders partnering up with the local fanforce ot give all humboldt county fans a treat! good publicity both sides! we host it, they get a good name, as in we bring food and dress up and they sell stuff and open the doors at twelve, oh man, i hope the person you have to call is into it!

5. Vopero

Vopero Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    coolie ^_^

6. DarkSide15

May 16, 2005
    well when i called at first i talked to a machine and it transfered me to the borders regional projects manager but i couldn't get ahould of here and her message didn't sound very promising so i talk to the local project manager taht i was told to call and i turns out she called in sick that day. so as soon as possibe i will call her as soon as possible!

7. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    lol! im sure you will talk to them soon! and hopefully they will be nice and want to do this!

8. mrswinestein

mrswinestein Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    im so excited!!! arnt you brittany

9. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    so so so so sooooooooooo very excited amanda!

10. Commando07

Commando07 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    yay im excited...! i guess...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.