main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Midnight EPIII Screening at Cinemark 16 in Springs

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jyro-Kyrn, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    I've been in contact with the Cinemark 16 in Springs as to a confirmation on a midnight showing and the time the tickets will go on sale. So far they have just said that they will have one if Fox allows it. Of course Fox will allow it, but we really need to know WHEN tickets go on sale.

I'll post here when tickets will be available.

2. Dark_Side_Otaku

Dark_Side_Otaku Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2004
    What about Pueblo, anybody know?

3. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    I assume ptown is going to have a midnight show.They have for I & II. The previous ones were sell outs,it would be dumb if they didnt have a midnight show.

4. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    I am sure that Pueblo's Cinemark will have one...talk to RavLoc if you're interested in doing a group viewing...several of us southern folk are seeing it at the Highlands Ranch theatre, but there are a few holdouts trying to plan something local.

5. oldbenk31

oldbenk31 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2003
    Anyone from Colorado Springs want to meet up at the midnight showing. Anyone going to wear a costume in Pueblo or Col Spr?

6. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    First we have to know if there is going to be one in Springs. Cinemark still doesn't have a confirmation for us.

Not sure if I will be going in costume or not.

7. edm1176

edm1176 Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2005
    My brother and I will be there at Cinemark 16 starting at about 1pm on the 18th. Not going to be in costume, simply because I don't own one. They had a midnight showing three years ago, so I am hoping they will have one again this time around. I would appreciate anyone posting if they become aware of the tickets going on sale!

Eric

8. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    I'll be there! I'll be in my Jedi Robes!!!

THe Force is Strong with me!

I'll meet up with everybody! Let me know!

9. oldbenk31

Feb 27, 2003
    sounds great-will meet up with anyone attending the first midnight showing-I will keep on on tickets and respond when their out. If a couple of people are wearing costumes I will too.

10. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Well I know I'll be watching it a couple times here in the Springs at the Cinemark 16.

But I may go to Denver to see the Midnight showing. I'm not sure if they agreed to see it in a digital theater or not.

11. MoD-Sith

MoD-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    im gonna try my hardest to be at the one in the springs if they have one, which they no doubt will, i emailed them about when they will start selling tickets a little bit ago, and i bet the best place to buy them would be fandango.com cause its faster. and ill see if i can get the 18th off of work so i can meet up with people there after school, we will ahve to bring some lawn chairs so we aren't standing around forever too. and if someone has a lap top that plays dvds we should watch the movies too. im not gonna dress up unless someone has a costume i could borrow.

12. oldbenk31

Feb 27, 2003
    A little over a month away-i can't wait. Waiting in line is the best part if you take another fan with. I'm bringing a couple of folks with me-but they aren't TRUE fans.

13. MoD-Sith

Aug 28, 2003
    we'll make them true fans, it is their destiny.

14. Darth-Horax

Aug 22, 2001
    I'm wearing my robes, and bringing a friend of mine who is making a clone trooper outfit (theoretically...haven't seen it yet). Another friend of mine loves the movies, but isn't a freak like me. My uncle may come...and he says he's already dressed as Yoda's grandpa.

I get off of work at 5, but will be there probably between 7:30 and 8 or so.

I've never met you losers before, so we need to have this thing arranged! :)

15. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    We are geeks. losers are those who dont like SW

16. Darth-Horax

Aug 22, 2001
    Ah...now I see the difference.

17. Dark_Side_Otaku

Dark_Side_Otaku Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2004
    We are geeks. losers are those who dont like SW

Good point.

18. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    I have been in constant contact with Cinemark and they still don't have times. However, they do sell tickets through Fandango. And Fandango MAY have tickets showing up on the 20th of April. If those will show the midnight showing or not I do not know.

19. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    Latest word from Cinemark:

FLASH?

It looks like the theaters are getting notice today on the number of prints of "Star Wars" they are getting. Once show times are set with each respective theatre, we will be able to set up private events! Theatre schedules could be set as early as next week!

For advanced tickets, check with your respective theatre to see their showtimes and if they have begun selling advanced tickets.

For private events, as soon as we get the confirmation to book with each theatre, I will follow up with you. Thanks!

20. oldbenk31

Feb 27, 2003
    The tickets should be available as of today. Before I buy tickets to Denver show. Does anyone want to meet up for the first midnight show? I'm about 90% sure of wearing my costume, but someone else would have to dress up here or else I would have to go to Denver-so I didn't feel alone.

21. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    I got tickets to Star Wars!
    :D

12:01 am at Cinemark!!!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!

22. MoD-Sith

Aug 28, 2003
    AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

i really really need to get tickets for star wars tomorrow on the way to work. its the so are we gonna meet for the 12:01 showing? cause im buying tickets for that one even if we are meeting fo that one.

and fandango has the showtimes listed but its says it cannot process the request, i dont know what the means, they might not be selling the tickets online yet.

23. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    Yes, I'll be there at 6:00 at the latest that day.
    Depending on what it sounds like the lines will be like I may have my wife in line as soon as the kids get out of school.

As to costumes... I'm still debating.

24. MoD-Sith

Aug 28, 2003
    I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. edm1176

edm1176 Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2005
    Just got my tickets for the 12:01AM showing at the Cinemark on Powers Blvd in the Springs! For those of you debating whether to wear a costume or not: you certainly won't be alone...three years ago there were TONS of people in costumes.

eric