main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Midnight EPIII Screening at Cinemark 16 in Springs

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jyro-Kyrn, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    I'd skip the services...just kidding.

I'll be there with at least 2 friends of mine.
    I wouldn't care if you came back and snuck into line. Heck, I 'll hold your spot for you if you need. Nobody will mess with a 230 pound Jedi.

2. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    ^^^ That's true!

Thanks. I guess we'll see what happens that night.

3. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    to bad we wont be at there. Just imagine adding me and my bro to the mix, not one person would have a problem with that.

4. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    Yeah, you guys would make the ultimate bully squad!

5. Imperial_Birrer

Jan 10, 2003
    I would think of it as more of an imperial peace keeping action. Tarkin doctrine style.

6. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

A bunch of us are hitting up t-Town down here in Pueblo for the Midnight release. The Birrers are more than welcome. As well as any other SCFFers. I will be there early in costume and Possibly a show. Sooooooo Come one come all. Later days...

7. MoD-Sith

MoD-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    ill be at the one in the springs(cause i live 2 minutes away) with my bro and atleast one of his friends.

8. Imperial_Birrer

Jan 10, 2003
    question, which one is the cinemark 16? is it the one on cinema pointe or cheyenne blvd.?

9. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    16 is the one on Powers (Carefree Circle or Cinema Point or One Towne Center). They got a million names for it, but that's it. The one on cheyenne is called Tinsletown. If you're coming here, don't choose the one on Cheyenne blvd.

10. DarthDallas182

DarthDallas182 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2005
    well i couldnt get tickets for the Cinema point so im going to Cheyenne. :( bummer huh?

11. Darth-Horax

Aug 22, 2001
    We could have been the brute squad.

12. Imperial_Birrer

Jan 10, 2003
    ok. I got a count of 7 folks going to the cinemark 16. Since I wont be there I think you guys should comeup with a way to find each other.

Umm, maybe post your pic?If all else fail I suggest just talking to folks and mentioning the SCFF. it might work as a nice introduction and recruitment thing.

13. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    At least this midnight screening is closer to home. Unfortunately, with Isabel, I doubt we can sneak out and see it at that time. If either of us were able to, just about every non-FF geek I know in P-town (dozens, and I expect a full theater, not unlike the midnight showing of the D&D movie that gave us all nightmares) is invading the Tinseltown here, so we'd probably see it here.

14. MoD-Sith

Aug 28, 2003
    whom ever plans on getting there the earliest should make a sign that says SCFF on it, or where an SCFF shirt or something. or we could coordinate what we are going to wear so we could find eachother that way.

15. Darth-Horax

Aug 22, 2001
    Well, I'm wearing Jedi robes, but I'm sure there'll be a ton of those around.

People should just make a huge sign that says SCFF on it, and we'll all congregate to that area and cut, I mean jump in line. ;)

16. MoD-Sith

Aug 28, 2003
    or that person just saves us a spot in line

17. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    Mac/Zac -- Where are you seeing it? Originally I was opting out since we won't be able to get out that late with Isabel, but Eric (aka Mr. Segall) came out of hiding about 15 minutes ago and is demanding that I leave the house to catch the midnight showing with him. And nobody argues with an uber black belt ninja master -- you say, "Yes sir." LOL.

18. Imperial_Birrer

Jan 10, 2003
    Mr. Segall?! from the Karate scholl? I thought he moved to New Mexico. We are going to Denevr for the premeir. I hope you can get tickets for the mid-night showing.

19. MONJAS

MONJAS Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2004
    So after reading the thread, is there a plan for the Midnight showing? I will be there in costume I have 12:01 tickets. I'm planning to be there around 10:00p or earilier.

RL Base commander Fenig Durak and Me
    [image=http://home.covad.net/~jmoncher/images/FenigDurak.jpg]

20. Darth-Horax

Aug 22, 2001
    Looks like GL and Peter Jackson cross breed...

21. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    IB...Actually, he moved back and bought a house in Belmont, and he works in Springs now. :D Before I could say, "Uhhh...hold on," he had tickets bought for me and a few other people he called up, so we're good as far as tickets go.

22. MoD-Sith

Aug 28, 2003
    i ahve to work on wednesday so i wont be showing up until about 8:00 or 8:30

23. Imperial_Birrer

Jan 10, 2003
    all right kids. I am about to head to denver. I want to hear about folks metting each other!! if all else fails just ask around. I think the 501st is trooping that cinemark, so talk to them. Use this as one giant meet and greet.

I should be online tonight posting my **** reaction.

24. Darth-Horax

Aug 22, 2001
    I heard that.

I went last night and got some tix for the 6:20 showing tomorrow evening. Twice in one day!

WOOT!

Are you seeing it at the digital theater?

25. MoD-Sith

Aug 28, 2003
    may i be the first to post after the premier.

this is undoubtedly the best movie made since 1980(ESB is still number one for me) it totaly makes up for the last two(AOTC was still pretty good) and then some, after seeing this movie everyone will know why they hired Hayden for the role of anakin/vader. the movie does a great job of linking the movies together. the movie is both emotional and disturbing and whatever was left of my face after seeing Sin City is still on the floor in theater 17.