main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp midnight force unleashed

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by theimmortaljedi, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    HOLY SH*# !! DUDE !!

Thanks! lol I mean realy I never knew there were that many codes. Holy Cow... It most have taken you an half hour just to put then all in. lol

I'll start tring some out this week. I can't wait to play as a trooper. We all know how near & dear they are to my heart. lol Thanks again. Very awesome of you to take the time once again to post all of them.

SeeYa,
    TK

PS> We should ALL try to fine a night to get togather and play Star Wars games all night. I have the place, systems & TV. I say GAME ON! lol

2. theimmortaljedi

theimmortaljedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2008
    seems it was worth it!! lol!! Where do you live? Sounds like fun! I live in maine but work in portsmouth. WHat did you wanna trade for the figure? Did you somthing in mind? I am huge jedi fan. Realy into plo koon. JUst started costume collecting as well. JUst to give you a few ideas.

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Oh..I'm sure we an work something out ... HaHaHaHaHaHa... [face_skull]

Thats my evil laugh. lol I'm sure I have something you may need? Just let me know what you are looking for. I have lots of ways to find stuff. lol

Hopefully we'll see you at the show on Sunday in Portsmith. As for were I live, just down the street. I live in Somersworth. About 10 min from portsmith. Not to far from you.

SeYa,
    TK

PS> So was anyone else up for making a game night?

4. theimmortaljedi

Aug 23, 2008
    pm me for good times for you.

5. theimmortaljedi

Aug 23, 2008
    That means pm me for times that work for you.
    I want a jedi robe but I doubt you wanna trade that for the figure.
    I like cool Jedi stuff!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.