main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Midnight Madness "Convention"

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by DarthEFelement, Apr 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthEFelement

DarthEFelement Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2002
    Well, I guess I'm new here but you can Call me DE DarthEF Darthelement or the full thing or just Doug. Well anyway I realize that the closest MM Convention to us is in Coral Springs, will n e one else be there??

2. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    Hi Guys,

We never decided on were we are going to meet tonight.

I have lots of cash to burn on toya and sticker books.

Please disregard this post if you are poor or do things like....sleep.

Love Sinlock.

3. DarthEFelement

DarthEFelement Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2002
    i will not be going. the closest one is in coral springs. I may go, but the likely hood is one in 47,000,000,000. But R2 has been known to mess up. From time to time. Anyway, I will be burning every single dollar in my pocket. (OK, OK, not all of it) But i must purchase an Anakin Skywalker hanger duel. I will probably aquire one tommorow, but I may see some of you there.

4. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Aug 16, 2001
    I'll be at Plantation.

I'll try to get some new members.

5. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Aug 16, 2001
    Hi Folks,

I just got back from Plantation R" Us.

What a mad house! About 70 people were there and only 5 were under age 16. I was like #57 in line. People were running with TWO carts. Going up to shelves and "Arm swipeing" things in! Just filling carts with figs.
    Everyone was crying that all the cool figs were not there. No Yoda, CountDooku, Anakin, and only one Jango.

So I just grabed 2 figs I thought were cool and was the 2nd person to check out.

(EpII will be paid for by morning)

The best thing was that 15mins before the doors opened. Some guy dressed like Boba Fett got hit by a car in the parking lot. Everyone was laughing at him. :(

He was ok but I don't think he likes star wars anymore.

6. Ducky

Ducky Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2002
    Guess Jango forget to teach Boba to look both ways before crossing the street. :p

7. KierynFelaris

KierynFelaris Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2001
    I probably would have been there, but I saw most things were put out a day early at the Walmart I go to, so I didn't have to deal with the crowd. Besides it was my Birthday, and I had just gotten out of work at midnight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.