MIDNIGHT MADNESS: Whats Going on?

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by darth_toad, Apr 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_toad Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey Considering I haven't seen any new postings ont he midnight madness, I would like to know whats going on. I was not at the meeting, and I feel maybe it was discussed there. If someone could post an update wheter we are meeting before hadn or not, and what exactly the goal is I would like to know.

Thanx a Bunch

TOAD
  2. CorranHorn242 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Toad,
    The plan was to meet beforehand at like Dee's on 47th South and Redwood. I'm probably going to get there between 8 and 8:30. Hope to see you there.
  3. darth_toad Jedi Knight

star 1
    how will I recognize everyone?

toad
  4. CorranHorn242 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll be wearing a leather jacket with the Death Star trench run painted on the back and all kinds of pins and buttons on the front. I'm kind of hard to miss.
  5. allenj456 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah- that all sounds kosher. I probably wont be at the restraunt. I have work until about 8 and then I really need to finish some homework ( I got a 10 page film critique and anallysis due by wed which I havent even started on and 40 more pages of an original screenplay to write by thurs) So im pretty tied for time for now. I'll probably be at Wal-Mart by about 11 or so- maybe a touch earlier.
  6. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Wish I could go but car is still acting funny and I can't be on my feet that long without ice or heat. Stupid Dodge Rams, no one buy one. :mad:
  7. TremontiFan23 Force Ghost

star 3

I'm assuming that the store will be the Wal Mart on Redwood? Correct?
  8. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    No I believe they are talking about the one in Jordan Landing next to the new Sam's Club. It's right off of Bangerter and 7800 S.
  9. TremontiFan23 Force Ghost

star 3
    Well that's even better, I live just down the street, kind of...

EDIT: I just went to Wal-Mart (Jordan Landing, no I don't have a life) and they were setting up the Star Wars displays!!! They had the lego starfighter, board games, and cards, they were about to put up action figures, but I had to go to 4th period :mad: UGH!!!

Worse even, I have to conduct NHS interviews tonight after school, so I won't get over there until 6:00 and then eventually midnight :)
  10. allenj456 Jedi Knight

star 2
    yeah- the actuall adress is 7671 s 3800 w. I wont be arriving till late- Knowing my luck ill just end up with 200 Jar Jar Senators.
  11. darth_toad Jedi Knight

star 1
    ***ATTENTION***

Well if worse comes to worse I will lead, and or carpool anyone who wants to come to the tooele WALMART.

Make sure you can carry what you buy if you come. I have a very small ford taurus.

I will also bring Erpic duels for us all to play

TOAD

PEACE out SEE Ya there
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.