main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Midnight Madness?

Discussion in 'Archive: Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by AT-AT_Commander, Mar 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    Ok, next friday is midnight madness at all the cool stores selling tyhe new star wars stuff. I'm going some where, don't know where. Im thinking winchester for closeness, and maybe recruiting for the group. Or closer to DC for the big events. Tough decision, anybodyu who would like to go is welcome to join me, just help me pick a place, thank you.

2. shmatt

shmatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2005
    sounds cool man, i think it would be really cool to do something like that... winchester sounds good but so does washington for the big events. get back to me.

3. JediTwin16

JediTwin16 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2005
    Wow, that would be killer. Since its on a Friday, the fact that we'll be out at midnight buying toys shouldnt bother my mom too much. I'm cool with going to Winchester or closer to DC. Does DC have any different stores from Winchester?

[will]

4. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    The only difference is the line up. I haven't heard that anybody from the 501st is dressing up maybe a couple here and there. but no major ones due to the fact most of the DC Toy's r us's are having the midnight madness run. Winchester TRU isn't having it due to the small town area deal but Wally World stuff goes out at midnight. so there its more friendly fan fun. Im leaning more toward Winchester just cause its closer and denny's is near by for food afterwards. hehehe. just can't spend to much money there.

5. shmatt

Mar 21, 2005
    dress up? shwing.. that would be soo cool if i had a costume that i could use

Im all for this little outing.. i get off at 7 and on saturday i have to be at work at 12 so i have time. looking forward to seeing these new products.

6. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Ok, i am going to winchester on friday night. anybody who wants to ride along just give a shout.

7. shmatt

Mar 21, 2005
    you cool with taking me and will? if so we're coming

8. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    A Jedi robe isnt' that hard to stitch up real quick, Matt. ;)

And I hope y'all have fun. :)

9. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Yeah ill take you, forcemedic is coming too. pick you both up about 10:45 or so.

10. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Got my Padme figure, actually got two. one to open hehehe. also the ROTS minis (booster)and TCG game (starter). also the new Attatix booster very interesting game, i might add. Might start a group to start showing off pics of new stuff i buy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.