Midnight Madness

Discussion in 'Miami, FL' started by DarthKoRnRawker, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Master

star 1
    How's everybody doing??? Here's the place to talk about all the good Episode III stuff you got during Midnight Madness and the weekend right after it!!!
    Well on April 1st I headed over to my local Toys R Us and I met up with a member from the Board, G_Money. I picked up the Anakin and Obi-Wan Unleashed Figures, The Darth Vader Transformation Lego set, a blue Lightsaber (for costuming purposes :D), and some Basic Figures R2-D2 #7, Darth Vader #11, Obi-Wan Kenobi #27, and Anakin Skywalker #2. I was looking for the Trivial Pursuit DVD game but my Toys R Us didnt have it :( So I guess I'm gonna have to head over to my local Wal-Mart or Target to go get it.
    So come on tell us what cool new Episode III stuff you bought!!!
  2. Paradise in Naboo Jedi Master

star 4
    Which TRU did you go to for Midnight Madness?

I went to the Kendall area one, which is very close to where I live. Before the store opened, I had a few lightsaber duels with my brothers in the parking lot. It was a very fun night. :)

Since then, I've bought the following figures:

Aayla Secura
    Anakin Skywalker (Lightsaber Attack)
    Bail Organa
    C-3PO
    Clone Trooper (Quickdraw Action)
    Count Dooku
    Emperor Palpatine
    Grievous Bodyguard
    Ki-Adi-Mundi
    Luminara Unduli
    Mace Windu
    Mon Mothma
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Kick)
    Padme Amidala
  3. DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Master

star 1
    Yeah I went to the TRU next to Town and Country on Kendall Drive. I havent been able to get any other figures cuz I need money. :( But as soon as I get some Im getting the Trivial Pursuit and some more figures. :D
  4. Darth_Santos Force Ghost

star 3
    Hey! i don't live in Kendall; I live in Hialeah. But it is very exciting to meet fans in Miami. I thought I was the only one in Miami! Anyways, here's what I've gotten so far:

1-Obi Wan
    2-Anakin
    5-Chewie
    9-Grievous
    10-Windu
    11-Vader
    12-Emperor
    13-Dooku
    14-Supreme Chancellor
    19-C 3PO
    25-Tarfful
    26-Yoda

Deluxe:
    1) Supreme Cnacellor change to Sidious
    2) Anakin change to Vader

-Grievous Unleashed
    -12 inch Darth Sidious
  5. Darth_Santos Force Ghost

star 3
    I'm going this Sunday to my local TRU to get a couple of Holo Yodas and hopefully figures between 33 and 40!
  6. dvader654 Jedi Knight

Cool you guys where at the Kendall Toys R Us, well that means I saw you guys there. I was like 15th in line, there was a younger kid in front of me dressed like Anakin and he had a lightsaber. How many of you were pissed that they didnt have holo Yoda, thats was stupid. But my friend and I went to the Toys R US in coral way after and it was empty and it had plenty of Holo Yoda's for sale.
  7. maxgarciach Jedi Padawan

hi i live in hialeah, and i bought the starwars monopoly saga edition
  8. Yandy30 Jedi Padawan

I went to see the movie at the coco walk theaters and the movie theater was full. Everyone applauded when movie started. It was an awsome experience. I wish I could have been there in 1977.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.