main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Midnight Madness

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by DarthKoRnRawker, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKoRnRawker

DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    How's everybody doing??? Here's the place to talk about all the good Episode III stuff you got during Midnight Madness and the weekend right after it!!!
    Well on April 1st I headed over to my local Toys R Us and I met up with a member from the Board, G_Money. I picked up the Anakin and Obi-Wan Unleashed Figures, The Darth Vader Transformation Lego set, a blue Lightsaber (for costuming purposes :D), and some Basic Figures R2-D2 #7, Darth Vader #11, Obi-Wan Kenobi #27, and Anakin Skywalker #2. I was looking for the Trivial Pursuit DVD game but my Toys R Us didnt have it :( So I guess I'm gonna have to head over to my local Wal-Mart or Target to go get it.
    So come on tell us what cool new Episode III stuff you bought!!!

2. Paradise in Naboo

Paradise in Naboo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 1999
    Which TRU did you go to for Midnight Madness?

I went to the Kendall area one, which is very close to where I live. Before the store opened, I had a few lightsaber duels with my brothers in the parking lot. It was a very fun night. :)

Since then, I've bought the following figures:

Aayla Secura
    Anakin Skywalker (Lightsaber Attack)
    Bail Organa
    C-3PO
    Clone Trooper (Quickdraw Action)
    Count Dooku
    Emperor Palpatine
    Grievous Bodyguard
    Ki-Adi-Mundi
    Luminara Unduli
    Mace Windu
    Mon Mothma
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Kick)
    Padme Amidala

3. DarthKoRnRawker

DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Yeah I went to the TRU next to Town and Country on Kendall Drive. I havent been able to get any other figures cuz I need money. :( But as soon as I get some Im getting the Trivial Pursuit and some more figures. :D

4. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    Hey! i don't live in Kendall; I live in Hialeah. But it is very exciting to meet fans in Miami. I thought I was the only one in Miami! Anyways, here's what I've gotten so far:

1-Obi Wan
    2-Anakin
    5-Chewie
    9-Grievous
    10-Windu
    11-Vader
    12-Emperor
    13-Dooku
    14-Supreme Chancellor
    19-C 3PO
    25-Tarfful
    26-Yoda

Deluxe:
    1) Supreme Cnacellor change to Sidious
    2) Anakin change to Vader

-Grievous Unleashed
    -12 inch Darth Sidious

5. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    I'm going this Sunday to my local TRU to get a couple of Holo Yodas and hopefully figures between 33 and 40!

6. dvader654

dvader654 Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    Cool you guys where at the Kendall Toys R Us, well that means I saw you guys there. I was like 15th in line, there was a younger kid in front of me dressed like Anakin and he had a lightsaber. How many of you were pissed that they didnt have holo Yoda, thats was stupid. But my friend and I went to the Toys R US in coral way after and it was empty and it had plenty of Holo Yoda's for sale.

7. maxgarciach

maxgarciach Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2005
    hi i live in hialeah, and i bought the starwars monopoly saga edition

8. Yandy30

Yandy30 Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    I went to see the movie at the coco walk theaters and the movie theater was full. Everyone applauded when movie started. It was an awsome experience. I wish I could have been there in 1977.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.