main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Midnight Rendezvous - AU Han/Leia

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Arriss, Jan 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arriss

Arriss Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    This little AU viggy sprang into my head today so I thought I?d write it out. Enjoy :)

It has to do with a little meeting between Han and Leia. ;)

Midnight Rendezvous

Leia rolled over in bed and glanced at the chrono on her nightstand for the umpteenth time. Groaning, she rolled over again and then attempted to fluff her pillow, which only managed to get mangled by her aggravation.

An hour to go! What am I going to do with myself? I can?t sleep ? I?m too nervous. I can?t exactly walk around the house without waking everyone. Arrrggghhh.

Her head crashed back onto the pillow and she stared at the ceiling, waiting for the appointed midnight hour?

_____________________________**********______________________________

?How do I look, Chewie?? Han asked as he tried to carefully control his anxiousness, in spite of his wildly beating heart that seemed to thump uncontrollably in his chest.

His companion barked and nodded his head, approving of his friend?s choice of clothing.

With a look of impatience settling in on his face, Han Solo walked into the fresher and glanced into the mirror. ?Hmm, not bad?I guess.? He scrutinized his attire; black trousers and his trademark boots, a gray linen shirt that he had buttoned about three quarters of the way up his chest ? exposing just enough to perk someone?s interest. He turned around and grabbed his dark leather vest and began to throw it on and then stopped. He looked at it and then at himself in the mirror again and finally decided. Tossing the vest aside, he checked his teeth, grinning like a Cheshire cat in the mirror.

?Good. She?ll never know what hit her, she?ll be so dazzled by my charms.? Han told himself as he checked his breath by breathing into the palm of his hand. ?Uh, maybe I better fix that. I don?t need her fainting on me for the wrong reasons.?

The minutes ticked by and then Han finally emerged from the fresher and checked his timepiece.

?Off I go!? he said cheerfully. Grabbing the flowers he had set aside earlier, he lightly tossed them into the air and caught the bouquet as it came back down again. ?Don?t wait up, Chewie,? Han called out to his friend as he began to whistle on his way out the door.

_____________________________**********______________________________

Almost time?

Leia got out of bed and quickly dressed into her burgundy pullover shirt and dark pants. She had already planned on what to wear and now all she had to do was tidy herself up, instead of looking like a ragamuffin.

She ventured into the fresher she shared with her twin brother, Luke, and brushed her teeth ? being careful about any kind of noise. Luke was a light sleeper and she didn?t need him waking up and barraging her with questions?or lectures.

She quietly went back into her room and brushed her long brown tresses, making it shine in the dim moonlight that found its way through her window. Glancing around, she tried to find her favorite clip to hold her hair but it was nowhere to be seen.

Odd, she silently grumbled. I know I left it ?

A tap on her window interrupted her thoughts and she raced over to look out. Outside, standing beneath her window some six meters was none other than Han Solo ? pilot extraordinaire and the one man her father, Anakin Skywalker, wanted to throttle.

She waved down at him and turned around to quickly look for her hair clip once more only to find it in Luke?s hand as he leaned against the frame of the door to the fresher.

?Going somewhere, sis??

?Uh?? Leia paused. ?Can?t sleep. I?m going to get some air.?

?Why not just stick your head out the window?? he deviously asked.

?Luke,? Leia put her hands onto her hips, ?let me have that.?

?What?? he asked innocently.

?That,? Leia pointed to the object in his hand. ?I?d like to have it back.?

?Oh, this?? Luke held up the hair ornament.

?Yes, that!? Leia was growing exasperated.

?Ssshhh,? Luke chastised, holding a finger to his lips. ?You don?t want to wake anyone else.?

?Luke, please,?

teamhansolo likes this.
  2. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Outside, standing beneath her window some six meters was none other than Han Solo ? pilot extraordinaire and the one man her father, Anakin Skywalker, wanted to throttle.

You surprised me here! I loved it.

Luke and Leia make great partners in crime. :p

The final scene was so sweet.

Anakin would have been such a good father.
    *sniff*

teamhansolo likes this.
  3. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Yes, he would have. :_|

Die Palpy die. :mad:

This is a great viggy, PJ...and it's got my Ani in it, the light one. :)

4. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I agree, Luke and Leia do make great partners in crime. It was funny that all their work was for naught. Anakin knew. Lovely.

5. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Hee hee hee hee! Ani still got the last word in on the subject.

Very cute viggie! Nice to see Han and Leia :D

Great job PJ! [face_love] [face_love]

6. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Cute little AU! And I liked how it ended, with Anakin being OK with Han (as long as he doesn't hurt Leia.. ;) )

7. TiaRaye

TiaRaye Jedi Master star 1

Jun 3, 2003
    How cute!!!

I love sweet little what-might-have-been moments like this!

So, is Leia really a Princess in this one, or is it just her nickname? Or is Luke a Prince, too?

Tia

8. Arriss

Jun 1, 2002
    Gina

I love to surprise people. Heehee

Luke and Leia make great partners in crime.

Yeah, they do ? LOL. :D

I agree, Anakin would have made a good father. :_|

Glad you liked it. :D

a_g

There, there, hon *hands over a box of tissues*

Yes, Palpy needs to go down the garbage chute w/the rest of the refuse. :mad:

and it's got my Ani in it, the light one

Thanks, glad you liked it. If only he had been able to show the galaxy what a great father he could have been. :_|

RebelMom

Heehee. You know us parents ? we always seem to know. ;) Glad you liked it! :)

PLJ

Hee hee hee hee! Ani still got the last word in on the subject.

LOL. He did at that. [face_laugh] I figured Leia would be toast doing this. The giveaway was using the Force. ;)

Glad you enjoyed it! :D

GreatOne

Thank you. Glad you liked it! :)

And I liked how it ended, with Anakin being OK with Han (as long as he doesn't hurt Leia?)

Oh, I think a certain Jedi Master would have something to say if Han did. [face_devil]

TiaRaye

I love sweet little what-might-have-been moments like this!

I admit, I do too. 8-} I?m such a romantic at heart. [face_love]

So, is Leia really a Princess in this one, or is it just her nickname? Or is Luke a Prince, too?

No, neither of them are royalty in the sense of the word. Princess is just a nickname Anakin gave Leia at birth in my Alliance fic. ;)

Glad you enjoyed. :D

9. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    That was delightful! Thanks for posting it!

10. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    Aww...what a cute story. You can't get anything past Anakin ;).

--MissPadme

11. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Good Job!

12. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I really enjoyed reading this, and now I think you should write a follow-up where Han goes out on a date with Leia during daylight hours and gets to have a talk with Anakin. Perhaps Anakin might actually find he has a lot in common with Han. Good post!

13. Cat_Orange

Cat_Orange Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 18, 2002
    *wipes away a tear*

Ok, ok. Not really but very nearly. I'm surprised Jess hasn't found her way in here - she loves Han/Leia mush. Almost as much as she loves Karl Urban. 8-}

Anakin released his daughter, stood up, and walked toward her door. He glanced back at her over his shoulder and said, ?And if he does hurt you, I?ll throttle him."

[face_devil] Please do! 8-} Anyway, I thought it was sweet and the ending with Anakin there was a nice touch. [face_love]

14. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    That was great!! :D Very sweet. [face_love] Anakin and Leia at the end was very cute! lol.

15. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    Very Cute, it makes an excellent image of how the life of the Skywalkers should of been...
    excellent job

DM

16. Arriss

Jun 1, 2002
    So sorry for the late replies ? I haven?t had much internet time lately. :_|

Dally

Thank you! Glad you liked it!

MissPadme

Thank you.

You can't get anything past Anakin

;) Heehee.

Kab730

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Solo_Fan

Thanks. I?m glad you enjoyed it.

Hmm, a follow-up? Maybe. Who knows what I?ll come up with? [face_mischief] I?ve always liked Han (ok, all of them) and he & Leia were always a good match to me.

Cat

Ah, me darlin?, there you are. :D

*wipes away a tear*

[face_laugh]

I haven?t seen too much of Jess lately. School work must be boggin? her down. :(

Anakin released his daughter, stood up, and walked toward her door. He glanced back at her over his shoulder and said, ?And if he does hurt you, I?ll throttle him."

Please do!

You are soooooo bad! 8-}

Glad you liked it though. Anakin has to be protective of his little girl (ok, so she?s not so little anymore). ;) 8-}

Jaina_and_Jag

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it! As strong in the Force as Anakin is, I think sneaking out in the middle of the night could be near impossible. Then again, even w/o the Force and just knowing a certain scoundrel wants to court your daughter? [face_mischief]

DarthMasan

Thank you very much. :D

Well, for my interpretation of how life could have been if Anakin hadn?t turned, check out my Alliance fic ? the link is in my signature. :)

17. Peregrine7

Peregrine7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    Nice. Now, here's the 64,000 credit question:

How did they meet?

18. Arriss

Jun 1, 2002
    Peregrine

They met in my Alliance fic. ;) I just carried it over from there. 8-}

19. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Great viggy Arriss!!!!

Love the Leia/Anakin dialogue. She would have been his little princess... :_|

20. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    that is the sweetest viggie! :D especially loved the line about han being the "one man her father wanted to throttle" very funny.

21. RogueSticks

RogueSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    I wanted to comment on this since the day I read it but I've been back home which is old and crashed every time I tried to fill out any sort of internet form (including the JC's replies). And then the day I get my internet back, I get killed on that sleepy castle game and wind up with a 24 hour ban. But, enough with my life story. I thought this was great! Such a sweet little piece that was amusing in its own right. You know, I bet you could do a terrific seqeul ::nudge nudge wink wink HINT HINT::

22. Arriss

Jun 1, 2002
    Sorry for the late replies. DRL has just been a real pain lately. :mad:

Rhonderoo

Thank you! I?m glad you enjoyed it. :D This was fun to write!

And yes, I daresay, she would have been his little princess? *sniffle* :(

Princess1

[face_shocked] Why, hello, dear! :) How are you?

Thank you so much. I?m glad you liked it! :)

Heehee. I can just imagine Anakin crossing paths w/Han. ;)

Anakin opens the door only to be greeted by a huge smile.

?Evening, Jedi Master Skywalker. Is Leia ready??

The door suddenly slams in Han?s face.

?Uh, Anakin? Leia? Anybody???

[face_laugh]

RogueSticks

Well, I?m glad you finally got the chance to reply. :) It can be frustrating to try and type on an old ?puter and have everything crash on you. :(

You got banned as soon as you got your internet back? [face_shocked] Oh, man, that just isn?t right! But, you?re back on now & that?s what counts. ;)

So glad you liked my little viggy. :) Kinda reminds me what my own daughter is in for? [face_devil]

You know, I bet you could do a terrific seqeul ::nudge nudge wink wink HINT HINT::

;) Heehee. One never knows?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.