Midnight Showing Event Video will be available at the July 9th event

Discussion in 'Raleigh, NC' started by Bodo_Janx, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodo_Janx Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will have the Midnight Showing Event Video available on July 9th for anyone who would like one and I will hand them out after the Barnes & Noble event. I will have a few tapes with me at the event for anyone who would like to pick one up. The video will be at cost of the video-cassette itself, and I plan to have at least ten video-cassettes with me at the event.

Another way to get the Midnight Showing Event Video is to give me a blank video-cassette at the July 9th event with your name and phone number. I will make video copies after the event (it will take a week or two), and I will give you a call once it is ready for pickup. If you live outside the Triangle area and plan to give me a tape, then I can mail you the video-cassette at your cost.

Please post if you plan to get the video and what way will be the best way for you to pick it up.

Bodo Janx
  2. Bearleft Jedi Knight

And I'm still behind in posting.

Mom and I would both like one. If we could each have one of the ten, that's cool, if not, since I'm probably not coming prepared, I'll be glad to send you two tapes.

Judy
  3. Bodo_Janx Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will put two videos a side for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.