main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Midnight showing - how long will I need to queue for?!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by tanjokabri, May 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanjokabri

tanjokabri Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2001
    I'm going to a midnight showing (well, 12.35), and I've got my ticket, but what time should I arrive if I want a good seat?

Maybe people who have been to midnight Star Wars showings before can help...

2. ad-fitso

ad-fitso Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2004
    1 and a half hours befor the showing time. That means you will be time for the best seat in the house.

3. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    I think the above statement is fair.

Although, if your seats are predetermined, then I suppose it doesn't matter if you turn up only 5 minutes beforehand since you've already got that seat booked.

4. Stuey

Stuey Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 30, 2002
    for attack of the clones i turned up 3 hours before and i was sixth in the queue but i still got exactly where i wanted cos the people in front all sat on the front row

5. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    For AOTC I turned up at 6pm, and was second in the queue. I woud rather bore myslef to tears for a few hours than risk not getting the seat I want (and I know which one I want!) for my virgin viewing of the last SW film.

6. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    For AOTC, I turned up 10 days before! Beat 'ya! :p

7. General_Cartman_Lee

General_Cartman_Lee Jedi Master star 2

Oct 30, 2004
    Why do people sit in the front row voluntarily?!? I've never understood that.

8. malkieD2

malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2002
    We got lucky at ATOC - we were hours early, but in the middle of a massive queue. However, they were filling 4 screens at the same time, and we basically walked into an empty screen as we got to the front of the line.

This time I've got prebooked seats :) so I'll get there close to opening times.

9. zacparis

zacparis VIP star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2003
    I finish work at 11pm, so I guess I'll be arriving asap after that. [face_worried]

10. ad-fitso

ad-fitso Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2004
    i never understud either why people want to sit on the front row. because you can't see much and it gives me a headach if i sit to close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.