Midnight Showing of "The Incredibles" - Trailer for ROTS to be shown

Discussion in 'Boise Idaho' started by cmdrwillard, Oct 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Just thought I would start a seperate thread for this. Tickets are on sale, so lets all be there and get our first look at the last Star Wars Movie!!!
  2. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm in. I'll have my ticket purchased on Wednesday. See everyone there!
  3. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Good deal, only four more days!!!
  4. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just found out that I have to work that night! AHHHH!!! Oh well. I'll see it on Hyperspace and then catch the Incredibles on Saturday with the trailer. Have fun everyone.
  5. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    my brother-in law and I are going to try to see it and take our ladies with us. I think they want to see the incredibles anyway.... Score!!!
  6. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry you can't make it QGJ. Let me know when you plan to go on Saturday, I will go with you.
  7. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Maria, Episode III finished filming a month ago.
  8. Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well I'm sorry you won't be there, Kasey... I know, Cody, Eric, and I will see it at midnight.

Marc!!!!!!! How are you!!?!?!?!?!?

Sorry you can't make it either, Maria... it sounds like you've had some things come up over there. I hope you can deal with them soon. We'd all be most interested to meet you.

See some of you on thursday and the rest of you whenever I see you.

-James-
  9. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
  10. danbinks Force Ghost

star 2
    I'll be there.
    Are we meeting at any particualer place and time?
  11. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Dan, We usually meet around 11:30 in the lobby at Edwards. See you there.
  12. AMIDALA456 Jedi Youngling

Hi
    Do you know MariaDiecowski?
    I do, She is my sister.
    She called me from Italy and said that you guys banned her from what she loves dearly
    THIS WEBSITE
    She is already gieving for her twin sister and the shock of almost losing her best friend.
    She needs friends right now not enemies.
    When she was on Star Wars Episode 1 she lost her sight when A piece of glass hit her right in the eye but did that stop her? NO She loved what she was doing and being around famous people.
    If my mother never took that job, she wouldn't be where she at right now.
    She has a disorder that makes her not talk to well. This is the only way she can commicate to people is by this website.
    Samatha Rose
  13. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi Do you know MariaDiecowski? I do, She is my sister. She called me from Italy and said that you guys banned her from what she loves dearly THIS WEBSITE

now hold on, ms. rose... I'm over 2500 miles away from Boise, and I can tell you, no such thing as you "mention" above has happen as you proclaim... I know these guys... what makes you think she's been banned anyway?

She needs friends right now not enemies.
    well, she's in a good place on these boards with the boys of the New Boise Order.

When she was on Star Wars Episode 1 she lost her sight when A piece of glass hit her right in the eye... She has a disorder that makes her not talk to well. This is the only way she can commicate to people is by this website. Samatha Rose

i'm sorry for your sister's misfortune, however it looks like a lot of good has come of it. look at the wonderful oportunities she has had. she truely loves what she is doing and truely loves SW (you can see it in her writings).

And our group truely loves people regarless of background, misfortunes or handicaps. i invite you to look at this link for this groups by-laws. i also invite you to get to know the people in this group before you so easily pass "judgement". If your sister has truely been banned, it's not by anyone in this group. you may want to check with the force.net MODs to find out more information instead of jumping to conclusions. i may be accross the country now and no longer in Boise, but your "out-rage" towards this group is unfounded and unacceptable. I will not sit idlely by and watch them take this criticism, especailly when all they've done is make every effort to include and be-friend your sister.

Marc Tucker

NBO Founder
    Club Filmmaker!
  14. JediRacer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm sorry all this is happening. I have banned the user MarieDiecowski and this person's sock Amidala456. I have received complaints about this user and by analyzing this persons posts and doing a quick check on this user. I have determined that the information that this person is posting is utterly false. This is a clear violation of the Terms of Service for these discussion boards.

I know this thread is not the proper platform to make such an announcement, but I feel it is necessary.

If anyone has any questions or comments, please submit them to me via PM.

-JediRacer, your RSA.
  15. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Well said Marc, and thank you Jediracer. I hope that this is behind us now.
  16. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't believe our showing did NOT have the trailer. I hope we have better luck Saturday.
  17. Evil_is_coming Jedi Youngling

My name is TK
    I am MAria Diecowski
    I do not judge people that quickly but when I lost my twin sister, the good side of me was gone and I judge people differently now than when Angel was alive. She taught me to judge people like myself want to be judged. My deeest sorry go out to you and every one else.
    My mother read the e-mail and started crying. My sister was right, I have no friends. Angel and I had a lot of friends before her tragic death. I also have a mental problem, which is a tragic thing. I will never be able to move out on my own.
    TK
  18. Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Knight

star 1
    I believe I speak on behalf of everyone when I say: "Sigh"

"Maria" You are a most persistent individual.
  19. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3

[face_peace] thank you for your appology... hope life treats you better wherever you may eventually find yourself. May His Force Be With You. Good Bye.
  20. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Malcolm...I'll give your number to the club. Thanks.
  21. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    It's funny how Maria lost her sight from a piece of glass yet can still see to post on our message boards. Perhaps if we had a larger piece of glass....
    Anyway, the Incredibles ended up being a lot better than I anticipated. It made it all the more worth it to have seen the trailer and a good movie. I remember when I saw TPM theatrical trailer in front of "The Siege." That movie went on and on....thank goodness The Incredibles wasn't another one of those.
  22. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    That is so true Qui Gonn. Never read her posts that close. Good call.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.